Making stuff up online. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Making stuff up online.

Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    There is no need for a BS meter as some people would use it even if it's true. We are all Adults and should act as such. Just Pm the member/members and talk with them like that. We have no need for a he said she said fight on the forums. Point in case ( the topic about posting to much) We all had fun with that but we took it way to fair and Some members got a little mad and it lead to the topic being locked By Luke. Just deal with it as a Adult and talk to the person.
    I think the topic was locked because it took up unnecessary space, and allowed some group members to "pad" their post count. I doubt that it had anything to do with hurt feelings.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Exclamation glock fan check your pm

Check your pm!!!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

wolfhunter Guest
    If the apparent BS could be a safety hazard, point it out openly, in the forum. If it is not a safety issue, send a PM and seek clarification/reasoning/citation of a source.

boyzoi Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    Check your pm!!!
    I keep checking mine.....lol.....now ya givin me a complex

Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    There is no need for a BS meter as some people would use it even if it's true. We are all Adults and should act as such. Just Pm the member/members and talk with them like that. We have no need for a he said she said fight on the forums. Point in case ( the topic about posting to much) We all had fun with that but we took it way to fair and Some members got a little mad and it lead to the topic being locked By Luke. Just deal with it as a Adult and talk to the person.
    That's exactly the point I made in my earlier post. BS needs to be dealt with privately, not out in the open where everyone can see.

Quote Originally Posted by kwo51 View Post
    money talks BS walks.Obama the most expensive president ever. We will regret him.:suicide2:
    That's not the topic of this post. Not trying to play the role of moderator or anything, but you should only post stuff that relates to the topic at hand, and what you said here has nothing to do with said topic.

PM him. Don't chastise n public, remember........
    Only when our arms are sufficient, without doubt, can we be certain, without doubt, that they will never be employed....... John F. Kennedy
    Life Member NRA Life Member Marine Corps League

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    PM him. Don't chastise n public, remember........
    Darn, that does make me sound like a hypocrite, doesn't it?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12