Obama is planning a million man militia! - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama is planning a million man militia!

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    No, I am not in denial. I just refuse to be influenced by obvious hyperbole and paranoia.

I know. That's your story and your sticking to it. By the way I refuse to be influenced by denial.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I know. That's your story and your sticking to it. By the way I refuse to be influenced by denial.
    I know. You're influenced by hyperbole and paranoia.

I know. You're influenced by hyperbole and paranoia.
    Makes us even.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Makes us even.
    Wrong, wrong, wrong. I actually live in the real world, am not in denial, and will not respond to (I'm going to use a new word here) obvious exaggerations and untruths.

Wrong, wrong, wrong. I actually live in the real world, am not in denial, and will not respond to (I'm going to use a new word here) obvious exaggerations and untruths.
    Dream on. Show me who a persons friends are and I will tell y ou who they are.

Obama’s Friends Obama who ?

wolfhunter Guest
    Exaggerations and untruths? Haven't seen any. What I've seen have been predictions and warnings based on statements and voting records, along with striking similarities to a historic figure. If these predictions don't come to pass, no one is harmed. If they do happen, it's nice to be warned and prepared. The weather predictions said my area were likely to be hit by multiple hurricanes. People in my area prepared for that potentiality. We actually didn't get a hurricane this year? Were the forecasts exaggerations or untruths? The night before Katrina hit New Orleans, those folks said (like you), "It can't happen here." I hope you aren't wrong, but I'll be prepared for the worst. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    Exaggerations and untruths? Haven't seen any. What I've seen have been predictions and warnings based on statements and voting records, along with striking similarities to a historic figure. If these predictions don't come to pass, no one is harmed. If they do happen, it's nice to be warned and prepared. The weather predictions said my area were likely to be hit by multiple hurricanes. People in my area prepared for that potentiality. We actually didn't get a hurricane this year? Were the forecasts exaggerations or untruths? The night before Katrina hit New Orleans, those folks said (like you), "It can't happen here." I hope you aren't wrong, but I'll be prepared for the worst. Thanks
    There's a difference between legitimate predictions and warnings based on his voting record (ie., the very legitimate concern that there will be a lot more gun control when Obama becomes president) and exaggerations and untruths (ie., like the subject of this thread, a million man militia, which is just nothing more than fear mongering and paranoia).

wolfhunter Guest
    There's a difference between legitimate predictions and warnings based on his voting record (ie., the very legitimate concern that there will be a lot more gun control when Obama becomes president) and exaggerations and untruths (ie., like the subject of this thread, a million man militia, which is just nothing more than fear mongering and paranoia).
    Tatt, I think Obama's statement for a civilian national police force armed and financed at the same level as the DOD qualifies to the subject of this text.

gpbarth Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    Tatt, I think Obama's statement for a civilian national police force armed and financed at the same level as the DOD qualifies to the subject of this text.
    Absolutely! Obama wants a national police force, with military powers. Here's a quote from World Net Daily:

In talking about his plans to double the size of the Peace Corps and nearly quadruple the size of AmeriCorps and the size of the nation's military services, he made this rather shocking (and chilling) pledge: "We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."

And since then, Obama's camp has been approached about this, with the typical "no comment" reception. We're not talking Peace Corps here - we're talking police force. Is that paranioa? I think not.

Tatt you have your mind made up not to let anybody confuse you with the facts.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast