In fighting amongst ourselves

Thread: In fighting amongst ourselves

Thumbs down In fighting amongst ourselves

What is the Agenda that brought us to this forum???

GUNS

What agenda have we neglected as we verbally joust like little kids with a my brother can beat up your brother attitude???

GUNS

What agenda should we have pulling together for instead of letting a couple of trolls get us wrapped around the axle???

GUNS

What should have been our first warning flag???

Any post that did not include 2A, Guns, Gear, or Freedoms associated with GUNS.

I am just as much to blame in this as any of us.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

To tell you the truth, i'm shocked that there are liberals among the members here. Your 100% right fes, but be prepared to fight this fight over and over. Thats how they operate.

Yep! They love to infiltrate right wing conservative groups and stir up s***. Trying to argue with them is like whipping a dead horse... And besides, you can't fix stupid

boyzoi Guest
    I would agree pretty much...........but remember this guy has one of the worst 2ndA records in washington, so in a way we were defending our rights..
    but yep ....cant change stupid, and I'm glad I found that ignorant list.....oops I mean ignore list.

I couldn't have said it better myself Festus. On 2A and all other things gun related, I am no different from anyone else here. What bothers me, though, is how many on this board get carried away saying and believing stuff about Obama that simply isn't true. On that issue, I consider myself sort of a counterweight.