X-mas gift came early. New Coffee maker..
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: X-mas gift came early. New Coffee maker..

I got a X-mas gift early and love it. A new coffee maker that makes turns on and makes coffee on it's own. It's a step up from the old 4 cup maker i had before and i love it. Now i just need to find some good coffee to put into it lol. Any one here drink coffee?

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

wolfhunter Guest

WOW great site. I got to the web site and was like OMG this stuff is going to cost me my left lung. I was blown away to find great coffee and such rich Coco for such a cheap price great find thanks for the link..

wolfhunter Guest
    Enjoy, but remember, too much coffee on range day can lead to poor shooting.

Imho, nothing beats Yuban, regular or decaf.

Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    I got a X-mas gift early and love it. A new coffee maker that makes turns on and makes coffee on it's own.
    I thought your mail order bride arrived! Oh well, enjoy the coffee anyway.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

8. I drink Gevalia Morning Blend exclusively. It's $35.00/month shipped and it's great.

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    Imho, nothing beats Yuban, regular or decaf.
    I often get Yuban when I'm between shipments from Boca Java. It is good coffee.

I drink Green mountain coffee, D&D Coffee. How is that White chocolate mousse?? Sounds really good ever had it? How is the CoCo?

I very what I drink. I like French roast on occasion. What ever I get it is whole beans and I grind my own. You get coffee that stays fresh longer that way. I have even toyed with getting a roaster, there are some sites on the web that sell them, and roasting my own beans. That would take several hundred dollars investment though and with Obama and the way the country is going I probably should by ammo instead.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast