The Second Revolution
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: The Second Revolution

  1. #1

    The Second Revolution

    I don't know who this gentleman is but he makes a lot of valid points.

    The ghost of Thomas Paine and the second revolution

  2.   
  3. #2
    boyzoi Guest
    whoever he is............he hit it dead on!!

  4. #3
    Right on the money. There is very little common sense in America anymore.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  5. Did anyone call 1-866-340-9281 ????????????

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,650
    I thoroughly enjoyed this video. It's now saved in my YouTube favorites.

  7. Said it once will say it again did anyone call 1-866-340-9281????

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Canis-Lupus View Post
    Powerful video rant! Going to read-up more about Thomas Paine (the original, born in Thetford, Norfolk, England, 1737-1809).
    Found this site full of his quotes that make so much sense.
    Positive Atheism's Big List of Thomas Paine Quotations
    Pity we didn't have someone like him running for this election.
    Think he would have alienated most voters who R charged with their spin on their religion being the ONLY way to salvation, with a few choice quotes like this:
    "Yet this is trash that the Church imposes upon the world as the Word of God; this is the collection of lies and contradictions called the Holy Bible! This is the rubbish called Revealed Religion!"
    -- Thomas Paine,

    Being a born again agnostic, he suits my agenda just fine.
    Right on post/find ronwill!

    Canis-Lupus
    Being a born again Christian I will admit I am not crazy about any of his opinions that came along on Christianity. He did however make a lot of sense in other areas and on other things. guess that means that you can agree some of the time with some things people say and not agree with everthing.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,650
    Quote Originally Posted by Canis-Lupus View Post
    Powerful video rant! Going to read-up more about Thomas Paine (the original, born in Thetford, Norfolk, England, 1737-1809).
    Found this site full of his quotes that make so much sense.
    Positive Atheism's Big List of Thomas Paine Quotations
    Pity we didn't have someone like him running for this election.
    Think he would have alienated most voters who R charged with their spin on their religion being the ONLY way to salvation, with a few choice quotes like this:
    "Yet this is trash that the Church imposes upon the world as the Word of God; this is the collection of lies and contradictions called the Holy Bible! This is the rubbish called Revealed Religion!"
    -- Thomas Paine,

    Being a born again agnostic, he suits my agenda just fine.
    Right on post/find ronwill!

    Canis-Lupus
    Well, I suppose we can't have it all. Nevertheless, Thomas Paine and this Thomas Paine impersonator make a hell of a lot of sense.

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc and his Glock View Post
    Said it once will say it again did anyone call 1-866-340-9281????
    Doc, I didn't call the switchboard a I prefer to write. Did you happen to make the call?

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,650
    Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    Doc, I didn't call the switchboard a I prefer to write. Did you happen to make the call?
    I'd like to think I'm already playing my part by being a member of the NRA, being a responsible gun owner, and voting for pro 2A candidates.
    Last edited by tattedupboy; 11-25-2008 at 02:03 AM.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

    Benjamin Franklin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast