Get a copy of the Constitution and read it. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Get a copy of the Constitution and read it.

1. Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post

As a refresher course to me and to show others when a discussion comes up. For instance it is amazing how many people think that the constitution and especially the first amendment talks about the "separation of church of state". I had a guy once tell me that it was in the constitution so I took mine out handed it to him and said "show me". suffice to say he could not find it.
    Good point.. I think I will start having mine on me.. There were times when I wish I had so I could do just what you did...

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post

As a refresher course to me and to show others when a discussion comes up. For instance it is amazing how many people think that the constitution and especially the first amendment talks about the "separation of church of state". I had a guy once tell me that it was in the constitution so I took mine out handed it to him and said "show me". suffice to say he could not find it.
    Not only that, but there are people out there who believe that the Constitution protects a woman's "right" to terminate her pregnancy. I'm still looking for someone to show me the section of the Constitution where this "right" is found. I'm waiting...........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12