Happy Veteran's Day
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Veteran's Day

Happy Veteran's Day

I have said it before, but I want to take the opportunity to express my sincere gratitude to each one of you, and your family, who have served in the armed forces. With out you I would not be able to type this thread on here. Without you I would not be able to attend church each week. There ae just no words to express it.

THANK YOU!
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Happy veteran's day!

boyzoi Guest
    THANK YOU TO ALL...........those who have served and those who are, without you....well I shudder to think.

THANK YOU ALL, past and present for defending this great Nation of ours. Prayers out to All soldiers (and Families) who lost their lives. .
    (All the above are MY opinions/suggestions ONLY....AND, I like to bust ball's, it's called having a sense of humor. In other words, no intent to offend anyone, so get over it)

Thanks to all who have served and to those that are serving now. Our prayers are with you.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I also want to thank all the men and women that have or are still serving. Thank you all for what you do and have done.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

On this Veterans Day, I would like to thank all the men and women who have served our country through the years.

This salute to veterans, titled "Veterans Day -- What's the Point?," was found in the VA's volunteer newsletter. Its author is unknown.

"On this Veterans Day, please remember:

"It is the veteran, not the preacher, who has given you freedom of religion.

"It is the veteran, not the reporter, who has given you freedom of the press.

"It is the veteran, not the poet, who has given you freedom of speech.

"It is the veteran, not the liberal protesters, who has given you freedom to assemble.

"It is the veteran, not the lawyer, who has given you the right to a fair trial.

"It is the veteran, not the politician, who has given you the right to vote.

"It is the veteran, who salutes the flag, who serves under the flag.

"Let us honor them all on this day.

"And that's the point."

Thank you to all who served or are serving to defend the freedoms we all enjoy.

We love you guys and thank god for your service to your country and your fellow americans

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast