Wasn't here long ....

Thread: Wasn't here long ....

Wasn't here long ....

I'm signing off. I thought I would test the waters of the site, but it's pretty clear that the focus isn't second amendment but conspiracy and doomsday thought.

It's almost enough to make me rethink my position on the second.
    \

By!
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by bryarush View Post
    I'm signing off. I thought I would test the waters of the site, but it's pretty clear that the focus isn't second amendment but conspiracy and doomsday thought.

It's almost enough to make me rethink my position on the second.
    Bryarush, yes some do talk conspiracy but there is a lot of good info here. Try to ignore what you don't want to get involved with and I think you'll find this an outstanding site.

Ok so you've only been on this site (pro-gun) this month, max of 11 days. Since then you've posted 15 times:

1 - welcome
    1 - goodbye
    5 - complaining how unfair it is to lump all libs in the same group (but yet, now you’re grouping us all into the doom and gloom category)
    4 - praising the fact that you voted for Obama and he won
    3 - about gun signs
    1 - about 2nd and George

Sorry you had a bad experience on this board but sounds like you were happier stirring the pot then posting relevant 2nd amendment and concealed carry yourself.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Glad you have the good sense of leaving. I percieved you as the female version of "JWToilett". Find another board to troll on.

Best wishes and be safe!

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Typical Kool-Aid drinker. WHINEWHINEWINE!
    Harvey Proud to be American, NRA Endowment, NYS Rifle Pistol, US Army Ret

PALIN 2012

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    Glad you have the good sense of leaving. I percieved you as the female version of "JWToilett". Find another board to troll on.

Best wishes and be safe!

gf
    She's smarter, realized she was being ignored and decided to leave. JW doesn't take a hint.

why would i leave a site i love wolf. One thing that keeps me here is you and glock fans kind words. You guys can't get past our differences to actually be friends. Just cause we don't agree on politics shouldn't matter.

maybe if he hangs out long enough...

Quote Originally Posted by jwtollett21 View Post
    why would i leave a site i love wolf. One thing that keeps me here is you and glock fans kind words. You guys can't get past our differences to actually be friends. Just cause we don't agree on politics shouldn't matter.
    maybe if he hangs out long enough...he will drink some of our kool aid

There may be hope for this one yet!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    Bryarush, yes some do talk conspiracy but there is a lot of good info here. Try to ignore what you don't want to get involved with and I think you'll find this an outstanding site.
    I agree. I am one of the primary members arguing against the others for what seem to me to be the numerous foolish conspiracy theories floating around on this site, primarily about Barack Obama. That's no reason to sign off, though. In any event, have a nice USA Carryless life.
    Last edited by tattedupboy; 11-16-2008 at 09:53 PM.