Want a top job in the Obama administration?? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Want a top job in the Obama administration??

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    The FFL transfer form you fill out would be a good source of info for the "Gestapo". You can tell them that you sold your stuff, but may have to prove it.

Don't think I'll need the money THAT bad.

gf
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that information only available to law enforcement agencies who are conducting criminal investigations?

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that information only available to law enforcement agencies who are conducting criminal investigations?
    You are currently right. If Obama carries through on his stated intentions regarding the Tihart Act, anyone filing a lawsuit could get access to those records.

If he doesn't do that, but does pass a ban on certain guns or magazines, those same records could be used by law enforcement to verify that any banned item was turned in.

This is getting ugly really fast..... Regardless if it's for "law enforcement" use or not, I wouldn't put it past the "Gestapo" to use it against you. If they won't do something as simple as provide a copy of a birth certificate, then what makes you think they'll follow other laws???

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Start with O himself-his auntie is an ILLEGAL ALIEN! She's still in this country even though
    she was told to leave 4 years ago And they know where she is. Isn't this "embarrasing" to the administration
    in waiting? Do you think O really didn't know?
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." T. Jefferson

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12