Putin Threatens America with Nuclear Annihilation - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Putin Threatens America with Nuclear Annihilation

Quote Originally Posted by mojoman View Post
    Yep because we want turn to God but before they do invade us their will be a revival.
    Scripture tells us that EVERYTHING will "wax worse & worse. There isn't even one single verse in Scripture to reference anything getting better until Christ's return. Nowhere is there any reference or a hint of any revival, just millions of "martyrs" after the Rapture.

~ The Worst Kind Of Hypocrite Is A Christian That Votes Democrat ~
    AMERICA'S EPITAH
    Just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what should not be done.

Most if not all young Americans have never had it bad. They see movies of hard times and read about it maybe but as they go texting and playing they are so clueless. The Word warns us of this time that has never been seen it is so bad, maybe a combat vet or a Nazi survivor but that is going to be peanuts. The very elect will be fooled. I try to warn the folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Scripture tells us that EVERYTHING will "wax worse & worse. There isn't even one single verse in Scripture to reference anything getting better until Christ's return. Nowhere is there any reference or a hint of any revival, just millions of "martyrs" after the Rapture.

"Undocumented Second Amendment Supporter, fighting against suppression of mandatory background checks."

Quote Originally Posted by NotTwoShure View Post
    Most if not all young Americans have never had it bad. They see movies of hard times and read about it maybe but as they go texting and playing they are so clueless. The Word warns us of this time that has never been seen it is so bad, maybe a combat vet or a Nazi survivor but that is going to be peanuts. The very elect will be fooled. I try to warn the folks.
    (Mathew 24:21)..."At that time there will be great suffering, the kind that hasn't happened from the beginning of the world until now and certainly won't ever happen again". It'll be so terrible that (Matthew 24:22)... "Except those days should be shortened, no one would survive. But for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened".

AMERICA'S EPITAH
    Just as they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do what should not be done.

Chinese media: military must be ready to counter US in South China Sea

Chinese media: military must be ready to counter US in South China Sea | World news | The Guardian
    AMERICA'S EPITAH

Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by Firefighterchen View Post
    If Russia used an EMP of any size it wouldn't affect our ability to launch nuclear weapons. Both countries would be set back...and then we move forward to the next big war...repeat.

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app
    Looks like Oldgrunt doesn't know much about ICBMs especially one lunched from boomer.

Paul

Sent from my ObamaPhone using my right thumb.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

Looks like Oldgrunt doesn't know much about ICBMs especially one lunched from boomer.

Paul

Sent from my ObamaPhone using my right thumb.
    Gawd I love lunching on boomers!
    I'm a firm believer in two term limits for all politicians; one in office, the other in prison.

AMERICA'S EPITAH

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12