"Man" featured on Barbara Walters special now expcting second child
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Man" featured on Barbara Walters special now expcting second child

"Man" featured on Barbara Walters special now expcting second child

This sick freak actually considers itself a man! I don't care how many hormones this freak injects into itself, women, and women only, are the only ones who can give birth. Period!

ABC News: Barbara Walters Exclusive: Pregnant Man Expecting Second Child

This ain't right in so many ways! UGGGG!

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    This ain't right in so many ways! UGGGG!

gf
    I saw on the Barbara Walters special that they started off in your neck of the woods, GF. I don't suppose you've ever seen this freak, have you?

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    I saw on the Barbara Walters special that they started off in your neck of the woods, GF. I don't suppose you've ever seen this freak, have you?

Isn't that the guy you're calling the "president elect"???

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    Isn't that the guy you're calling the "president elect"???

gf

Damnit tatt! You've gone and opened "Pandora's Box" on this one. You perked my curiosity when you mentioned that this freak was formerly from Hawaii. Turns out that I knew "Tracy LaGondino" when she first started her t shirt business. I sold a number of designs to her, and heard that she was moving to OR. Never knew that it would turn out this way.

Now I'm REALLY ill!!!!!

gf

Beam me up Scottie.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

This sick freak actually considers itself a man! I don't care how many hormones this freak injects into itself, women, and women only, are the only ones who can give birth. Period!

ABC News: Barbara Walters Exclusive: Pregnant Man Expecting Second Child
    She's a freak who cut her tits off, takes hormones, and grew a "beard", but was too scared to go the whole 9-yards. I pity the child borne of her loins.
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by PascalFleischman View Post
    She's a freak who cut her tits off, takes hormones, and grew a "beard", but was too scared to go the whole 9-yards. I pity the child borne of her loins.
    Furthermore, if that child blows his brains out after hearing all the ridicule, the antis would blame the gun.

I thought this he/she was glock fan. I must have missed something. Ha Ha just kidding gf. I heard the news say the other night a man thats biologically a woman and i thought if i am biologically something then i am that. You can do all you want to alter the outside but you cant change what God has already made us. This is sick stuff. If the kid don't turn out gay or killing himself it will be a miracle.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast