Joran van der Sloot Goes 'On the Record' with New Natalee Holloway Story

Thread: Joran van der Sloot Goes 'On the Record' with New Natalee Holloway Story

Joran van der Sloot Goes 'On the Record' with New Natalee Holloway Story

For those of you who may have followed this story I would just like to say that I am tired of hearing the lies out of this little punks mouth. If it were my daughter I would go down there and make the jerk wish he had never been born.

FOXNews.com - Joran van der Sloot Goes 'On the Record' with New Natalee Holloway Story - Greta Van Susteren | On The Record With Greta
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

I'm not going to say that he is directly responsible for Natalee's disappearance, but I do believe he knows what happened. And yes, he is a liar.
    Last edited by Glockster20; 11-25-2008 at 02:07 PM.

He's a pathological liar and a sociopath. He reminds me of Susan Smith. I hope he rots in prison!

He and the Kalpoe brothers are as guilty as O.J.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin