Happy Thanksgiving! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy Thanksgiving!

Quote Originally Posted by DrDavidM View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Sometimes with all that is going on it's hard to focus on the positive things in our lives. I have too many things to be thankful for to even think about listing them. All I can say is, God has been very good to me.
    I'm in the same boat. I have so many thing that I'm thankful for that it would take a day to list them all. One thing though that I'm thankful for each day is to wake up to another wonderful day and thank God for the opportunity that God gave me to live the life that I've had.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Happy Thanksgiving.
    (sorry, for the two word reply;thought it would be an exception)
    (All the above are MY opinions/suggestions ONLY....AND, I like to bust ball's, it's called having a sense of humor. In other words, no intent to offend anyone, so get over it)

4. Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Turkey Day, Tatted. And to all the other members, a like greeting. As Paula Deen says, I am thankful to be on the right side of the dirt, as I have had so many times in my life I could be on the wrong side. I am thankful to live in the greatest country in the world, even with all it's problems. I heard a Merle Haggard song the other day that sums it up for me, "Walkin' on The Fightin' Side of Me." I still think Alec Baldwin is a sh*tbird. He stated in the first Bush election that if Bush got elected, he was leaving the country. Well, Bush got re-elected and Baldwin is still shooting his liberal, commie-loving mouth off every chance he gets. Gee, you just can't trust anyone's word anymore.
    A man without a gun is a subject; a man with a gun is a citizen.
    I'll keep my freedom, my guns and my money. You can keep THE CHANGE.
    An armed society is a polite society.

Amen, yes, I agree, and you betcha to all that everyone has said. I'm thankful for my family, my new hubby, my son, my kin, my friends, my life, my home, our safely, and I'm thankful for everyday that I awake and arise, and thankful for everyone who fights for those things, military, para-military, and civilian. I'm thankful I'm a vet, thankful for being alive, and thankful for this country and all who fought and still fight for it's freedoms. Long live the USA! Happy Turkey Day everyone!

I know that I started this thread so that everyone could say what they're thankful for, but I ended up having to work on Thanksgiving. Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful that I'm working and am able to provide for myself during these tough economic times, but I would have gladly traded those six hours I spent at work to spend time with my family.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12