No, I am not "GhostofSteelhorse" - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No, I am not "GhostofSteelhorse"

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    I agree it should be laid to rest but it can be remembered as an example of what can happen when control is lost. Luke does an outstanding job on USA Carry and I would rather not see something similar happen here.
    True; it does help to remember the mistakes of others, but it's equally important to forget old conflicts. They need to be allowed to die at the end of their natural life cycle. Otherwise they hang around as nagging issues.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

I just hope he does not infiltrate this site.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    I just hope he does not infiltrate this site.

He's already here, yet has quited down somewhat since the election is over (as I predicted). I'll give you a hint. His screen name starts with a "J" and ends with the number "21".

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    He's already here, yet has quited down somewhat since the election is over (as I predicted). I'll give you a hint. His screen name starts with a "J" and ends with the number "21".

gf
    He's opinionated, but it's not GhostofSteelhorse.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

6. Sorry guys.

I only created the thread to quell some the accusations that came flying my way.

Perhaps the entire thread should be deleted in the name of peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhorse View Post
    Sorry guys.

I only created the thread to quell some the accusations that came flying my way.

Perhaps the entire thread should be deleted in the name of peace.
    Sure, maybe we unintentionally went off on a tangent, but if this thread gets deleted, some will always wonder if you're GhostofSteelorse. I believe it should stay.

Benjamin Franklin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12