No, I am not "GhostofSteelhorse"
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No, I am not "GhostofSteelhorse"

1. No, I am not "GhostofSteelhorse"

Just to clarify to anyone else who may wish to know, I am not "GhostofSteelhorse" from the now-defunct Packing.org site.

I have no, nor have I ever had any relationship with the person that used that particular screen name.

I was wondering about that. Thanks for clarifying.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Was there something wrong with that particular person???

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    Was there something wrong with that particular person???

gf
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

Quote Originally Posted by toreskha View Post
    That bad huh?

gf

Quote Originally Posted by Glock Fan View Post
    That bad huh?

gf
    We need to cast a whole magazine worth of silver 7.62 bullets, hand-load them into +P+ wildcats, dig up PDO, empty said magazine into it, drive a bayonet into its heart and then rebury it on the sunny side of Mercury.

We need to cast a whole magazine worth of silver 7.62 bullets, hand-load them into +P+ wildcats, dig up PDO, empty said magazine into it, drive a bayonet into its heart and then rebury it on the sunny side of Mercury.
    PDO was a venerable site until it degraded into the shell it became. Overloaded with trolls, bickering and the post voting system it degenerated rather quickly. Ghostofsteelhorse was one of those who helped destroy it.

9. GhostofSteelhorse pseudo ripped-off my name and my posts when I stopped visiting there after my PDO score fell to absolute zero.

Though everything he posted was, in essence, true.....others fed into it.

Quote Originally Posted by ronwill View Post
    PDO was a venerable site until it degraded into the shell it became. Overloaded with trolls, bickering and the post voting system it degenerated rather quickly. Ghostofsteelhorse was one of those who helped destroy it.
    And for some reason, it keeps coming back. It's like a zombie that won't die.

And for some reason, it keeps coming back. It's like a zombie that won't die.
    I agree it should be laid to rest but it can be remembered as an example of what can happen when control is lost. Luke does an outstanding job on USA Carry and I would rather not see something similar happen here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast