Paul Ryan Betrays America - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Paul Ryan Betrays America

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    Brought to you by your friendly Republican Party.

All you people who not only insist on continuing to vote, but that voting for the Republican candidate is the only valid move, better realize that those of us with an active conscience and an active sense of accountability and responsibility are going to hold you accountable for all the future betrayals of the Constitution that your Republicans are going to foist on this country going forward.

There ain't a gnat's nose-hair's worth of difference between a Republican and Democrat politician, and passage of this latest CR proves it beyond any shadow of a doubt.

Blues
    Paul Ryan Betrays America-thumbs_up-2.jpg
    COMFORT ONE ANOTHER WITH THESE WORDS ALSO...THERE WILL NOT BE ANOTHER GENERATION
    ~ The Fig Tree Prophecy -1948 -2028 ~

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by RedWriter2015 View Post
    Be aware. Be wise. Be trained. Be able and willing to defend yourself and your family.​​ The federal government doesn't, can't and won't.
    Everything you said is true. I would emphasize however, that the federal government itself is more of a threat to our liberty's safety and security than any musloid ever dreamt of being. The cops on the beat who enforce these unconstitutional diktats are likewise just as threatening. Yet and still, there remain loyalists not to the Constitution, but to the government and cops who routinely usurp it with impunity.

There is cognitive dissonance of Biblical proportions afoot......and I mean that quite literally.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Everything you said is true. I would emphasize however, that the federal government itself is more of a threat to our liberty's safety and security than any musloid ever dreamt of being. The cops on the beat who enforce these unconstitutional diktats are likewise just as threatening. Yet and still, there remain loyalists not to the Constitution, but to the government and cops who routinely usurp it with impunity.

There is cognitive dissonance of Biblical proportions afoot......and I mean that quite literally.

Blues
    +1
    COMFORT ONE ANOTHER WITH THESE WORDS ALSO...THERE WILL NOT BE ANOTHER GENERATION

5. What if...
    Attached Images Attached Images Paul Ryan Betrays America-what-if....jpg 
    I'm a firm believer in two term limits for all politicians; one in office, the other in prison.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Limbaugh on Omnibus: Disband the GOP, Let the Democrats Run Things Because It Is Happening Anyway

Yep, great advice from an ultra-wealthy "I've got my millions" jackass.... so f*ck it just give in, kneel, acquiesce, obey, follow, throw in the towel, give up, and just let your opponent suck even your last breath from your dying body.

So says millionaire multi-gun owner Spartacus from his mega-wealthy gated community on the south Florida coastline.
    Just give up. Quit. Raise the white flag as you kneel before Zod.
    (Meanwhile, Warner Bros will soon announce the "Winter Spectacular" premiere of their stellar remake of the "Spartacus" movie, starring a certain Fat pompous mega-wealthy as*hole blowhard).

Screw Rush and anyone who listens to his pontificating. I'd rather listen to Jimmy Valvano speak from the grave.
    "Never ever, ever, ever, ever, ever ever, ever.... QUIT"

Quote Originally Posted by Glockjock01 View Post
    Yep, great advice from an ultra-wealthy "I've got my millions" jackass.... so f*ck it just give in, kneel, acquiesce, obey, follow, throw in the towel, give up, and just let your opponent suck even your last breath from your dying body.

So says millionaire multi-gun owner Spartacus from his mega-wealthy gated community on the south Florida coastline.
    Just give up. Quit. Raise the white flag as you kneel before Zod.
    (Meanwhile, Warner Bros will soon announce the "Winter Spectacular" premiere of their stellar remake of the "Spartacus" movie, starring a certain Fat pompous mega-wealthy as*hole blowhard).

Screw Rush and anyone who listens to his pontificating. I'd rather listen to Jimmy Valvano speak from the grave.
    "Never ever, ever, ever, ever, ever ever, ever.... QUIT"
    I have no problem with anything you say about Limbaugh, but what I don't understand is what are you saying is representative of "quitting?" You really think Limbaugh isn't going to vote and/or continue to shill for the usurping, progressive Republican Party? And even if he does quit voting or shilling, how is that any worse than voting and shilling for the enemies of freedom?

Vote or don't vote, doesn't matter a wit. The republic is already dead. I refrain from voting not because I'm a quitter, but because I refuse to be lured into voting for people and policies that I know for sure are 1) evil and, 2) will work against my own interests. Nearly every single one of 'em are/will, whether Democrat or Republican, and the less-than-a-handful that will maintain loyalty to the Constitution won't matter either because the Constitution is no longer relevant to protecting the minority's rights against the majority's globalist progressivism.

The Constitution is a remnant of history, nothing more. Rant all you want about insignificant media personalities. Unless and until you have something to offer that has even the slightest potential to resurrect a dead Constitution, you're tilting at windmills.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

I would emphasize however, that the federal government itself is more of a threat to our liberty's safety and security than any musloid ever dreamt of being.

Blues
    Considering what happened in Paris and San Berdo it's easy for anyone to think that Islam will not be defeated anytime soon. Our current US administration is either mentally incompetent and/or traitorous, endangering the lives of all Americans and others around the world by coddling this merciless torturous barbaric enemy. But take heart, Scripture tells us that God will not let Islam win their campaign of terror. On an encouraging note it's important to keep in mind one of the most written about prophesied wars in the Bible—the battle of Ezekiel 38 and 39, is on the near horizon. We know that Israel will be the target and that's when God will deal with Islamic dominance. In the Bible, the battle of Ezekiel 38 and 39 (Gog-Magog war) is given the most detailed description of any prophesied war. The day is soon coming when God will no longer tolerate Islam’s fanaticism, and He will pour out His judgment upon the followers of Allah—at the battle of Ezekiel 38 and 39, when hordes of Islamic troops will march against Israel, led by Russia. The great miracle in the Old Testament is the Exodus, but it will pale in comparison to what happens as a result of the Gog-Magog war (Jeremiah 16:14). When God saves Israel, and Allah is nowhere to be found during this epic battle, surviving devotees of Islam throughout the world will no longer be so willing to fight for Allah’s sake. The Lord Himself will supernaturally intervene in this war and the majority of the aggressors will be obliterated. It will shake Islams radical psychopathic fanatical mantras to the core.

One of the results of this war will be the removal of a significant portion of Islamic dominance. God will thwart Islam’s aggression. No one but God Himself will help rescue Israel when she is attacked. Without God’s intervention, Israel will have no chance to survive this invasion. God will preserve His chosen nation. Islam will be greatly marginalized and Russia will be destroyed. It will take seven years to clean up the damage and seven-months to bury the dead (Ezekiel 39:9, 12). Halfway through the Tribulation the Jews will have fled Israel and will no longer be able to bury the dead. In order to fulfill the prophecy of Ezekiel 39:9, 12) this battle could very well happen at least three and one half years before the Tribulation begins. I've tried many times to emphasis that we are already 67 years into this Last Generation that Jesus warned us about and should be a major wake-up call. Followers of Allah will be left scrambling trying to figure out how they can possibly continue claiming that Allah is God. Allah will be nowhere to be found when these heavily numbered, primarily Muslim forces march against Israel. Because of the awe-inspiring miracles performed by the Lord during the battle of Ezekiel 38 and 39, the entire world will have a chance to see God in action, as the true Protector of Israel. ISRAEL is God's Prophetic Timepiece and Scripture indicates the astonishing battle of Ezekiel 38 and 39 will take place before the prophesied Tribulation. Knowing this and knowing that the Rapture precedes the Tribulation, saying time is short would be an understatement.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Considering what happened in Paris and San Berdo it's easy for anyone to think that Islam will not be defeated anytime soon. Our current US administration is either mentally incompetent and/or traitorous, endangering the lives of all Americans and others around the world by coddling this merciless torturous barbaric enemy. But take heart, Scripture tells us that God will not let Islam win their campaign of terror. On an encouraging note it's important to keep in mind one of the most written about prophesied wars in the Bibleóthe battle of Ezekiel 38 and 39, is on the near horizon. We know that Israel will be the target and that's when God will deal with Islamic dominance. In the Bible, the battle of Ezekiel 38 and 39 (Gog-Magog war) is given the most detailed description of any prophesied war. The day is soon coming when God will no longer tolerate Islamís fanaticism, and He will pour out His judgment upon the followers of Allahóat the battle of Ezekiel 38 and 39, when hordes of Islamic troops will march against Israel, led by Russia. The great miracle in the Old Testament is the Exodus, but it will pale in comparison to what happens as a result of the Gog-Magog war (Jeremiah 16:14). When God saves Israel, and Allah is nowhere to be found during this epic battle, surviving devotees of Islam throughout the world will no longer be so willing to fight for Allahís sake. The Lord Himself will supernaturally intervene in this war and the majority of the aggressors will be obliterated. It will shake Islams radical psychopathic fanatical mantras to the core.

One of the results of this war will be the removal of a significant portion of Islamic dominance. God will thwart Islamís aggression. No one but God Himself will help rescue Israel when she is attacked. Without Godís intervention, Israel will have no chance to survive this invasion. God will preserve His chosen nation. Islam will be greatly marginalized and Russia will be destroyed. It will take seven years to clean up the damage and seven-months to bury the dead (Ezekiel 39:9, 12). Halfway through the Tribulation the Jews will have fled Israel and will no longer be able to bury the dead. In order to fulfill the prophecy of Ezekiel 39:9, 12) this battle could very well happen at least three and one half years before the Tribulation begins. I've tried many times to emphasis that we are already 67 years into this Last Generation that Jesus warned us about and should be a major wake-up call. Followers of Allah will be left scrambling trying to figure out how they can possibly continue claiming that Allah is God. Allah will be nowhere to be found when these heavily numbered, primarily Muslim forces march against Israel. Because of the awe-inspiring miracles performed by the Lord during the battle of Ezekiel 38 and 39, the entire world will have a chance to see God in action, as the true Protector of Israel. ISRAEL is God's Prophetic Timepiece and Scripture indicates the astonishing battle of Ezekiel 38 and 39 will take place before the prophesied Tribulation. Knowing this and knowing that the Rapture precedes the Tribulation, saying time is short would be an understatement.

All of the above, plus knowing that Rapture comes before the Tribulations, is exactly why I am relatively unconcerned with musloids anymore. I mean yeah, if there's a shoot 'em up kind of attack nearby, they'd be a concern, but as you describe above, by the time the real war gets under way, we'll already be starting eternity in Paradise, which I believe is the most likely scenario for True and Faithful Believers alive right now.

So many years I spent wondering and questioning. It is such a calming thing to now *know* what's in store for us. The chances of musloids playing any part at all in all that for most Faithful Americans are minuscule to say the least. Unless, that is, God needs my trigger finger to serve His purposes. If that be the case, I will answer that call equally unquestioning.

Blues

A Miracle

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, the everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Of the increase of His government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon His kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even forever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this."-Isaiah 9:6-7. This prophecy was written by Isaiah some 755 years before the birth of our savior Jesus Christ. You know, the birth, life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ fulfilled over 300 prophecies.

In Lee Strobel's book, "The Case for Christ," he points out that the probability of just eight prophecies being fulfilled is one chance in one hundred million billion. Strobel then quotes mathematician Peter Stoner who calculated that the probability of fulfilling 48 prophecies was one chance in a trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion, trillion! Think about the probability of fulfilling 332 prophecies. But Jesus did just that. One pastor I knew illustrated the point by saying that you could fill the entire state of Texas six foot deep in silver dollars and ask a blind man to find one special marked dollar and he would have about the same chances in finding it as a person fulfilling just 48 of these prophecies.

The prophecy of Isaiah, however, says that "The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this." How fantastic, the miracle of miracles performed by the ZEAL of the God. I do not know the chances of a worldwide flood, but we have seen floods before and they are something we can comprehend. I do not know the chances of changing water into wine, but we have seen that wine is a liquid made up of water and juice, so it is something we can understand. I do not know the chances of a virgin birth, but we see children being born everyday, so perhaps that is possible. But the Lord of Hosts wanted the world to know that His Son's birth, life, death and resurrection was THE miracle, fulfilling over 300 prophecies given over a span of thousands of years.

I wonder how many people who celebrate the birth of the Lord Jesus Christ even know Him. And while we spend time with family, exchange gifts, eat good food, feel the warmth and love around us, where ever we are at, let us take a moment and remember the miracle of Jesus Christ, that He was born into this world as performed by the ZEAL of the Lord of Hosts. That "zeal" was for us, that we might have a way to spend eternity with God. Jesus said in John 3:16, "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life." No other religion has a God who loves us so. Share Christ with someone today.

Bill Wilson - Daily Jot

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast