Precision Addict - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Precision Addict

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDavidM View Post
    I'm sorry to hear about your addiction. Do you need us to from a support group or a 12 step program for you?
    Support groups and 12 step programs are for quitters. (Unless the support group is there to carry ammo, spotting scope, and accessories the 12 steps from the truck to the bench?)

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Have you talked to the group, MAPS? Mothers Against Precision Shooters?
    Now thats funny.....LOL

wolfhunter Guest
    HK, don't forget their splinter group MOA - Mothers Opposing Accuracy.

There is also FAT, or Father's against Triggers, they only shoot with bows and arrows.

We have probably given some anti gunners ideas for new organazations.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Talking My mama didn't raise a quitter

My mama didn't raise a quitter...I only came for the Ammo hopefully a few free targets.
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

I like how you think RDW. It's unfortunate how many gun owners there are out there who don't take the time to go out and learn how to properly shoot their weapons.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

wolfhunter Guest
    For those interested in improving their skills, take a look at The Appleseed Project

10. Hi,
    Can any of you precision guys explain MOA so a guy like me can understand it? It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Charles

Hello Randy welcome to the group. Feel free to share about your pain, I too am an addict, my addiction started at age 7 with my first BB gun. They say that a BB gun is just a gateway gun that gets you turned on to bigger guns.

I think I hit rock bottom when I started shooting quarters at 100 yards with a .22 rimfire at age 12....ya I know pretty young to be " shooting " at that range.

Now my addiction is full blown, I'll " shoot " just about anything I can get my hands on. I don't have a problem though. I can quit any time I want.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast