Back from Tenn!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Back from Tenn!

Back from Tenn!

I just got back from TN were I spent Thanksgiving with the girlfriends family. I had an absolute blast. The weather was perfect and the mountains were beautiful. We got in a lot of shooting including some skeet, which I hadn't done in probably 10+ years, and some 300+ yard shooting with the ARs. The skeet was a blast even though I missed more then I hit and I was very happy with the accuracy of my carbine at 300 yards. We also spent some time up on the mountain with her family in Grundy and some time in Mcminnville. Her dad, uncle, and cus took me Deer hunting for the first time (which I'll post about in the hunting section). All in all a great little vacation and I think her family liked me so that was an extra plus. Here is a few pics.

In Mcminnville

Shooting Skeet. Yes I even tried out the mossberg 500. She actually didn't do to bad.

300+ with the ARs

Girlfriend shooting my buddies AR

And the girlfriend
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Welcome back, KimberPB! Glad to hear you had such a good time while still being able to hone your shooting skills. Nice pictures!
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Sounds like you had fun. Glad you made it back safe and sound.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Thanks a lot guys and it was nice to get out and shot some long distance with the AR and see what it was capable of.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

nice pics.. glad you had a fun time.. gotta check your hunting story now.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    nice pics.. glad you had a fun time.. gotta check your hunting story now.
    Ops. Thanks for reminding me I need to go post it!
    - Benjamin Franklin

Right on! Glad you had fun, herra in God's country!
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

Glad you enjoyed TN. The weather was pretty good over Thanksgiving weekend. The girlfriend is very cute. Does she have some sort of visual impairment and can't see what you look like?
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Quote Originally Posted by DrDavidM View Post
    Glad you enjoyed TN. The weather was pretty good over Thanksgiving weekend. The girlfriend is very cute. Does she have some sort of visual impairment and can't see what you look like?
    Lol thanks for the confidence boost there Doc! She does wear contacts I already told her she may want to go have your prescription checked! lol

But she is a cutie.
    - Benjamin Franklin

glad you enjoyed yourself down here. you were just about an hour away from where i live. It is beautiful country here. God sure did do a good job when he created those mountains and valleys.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast