New baby
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New baby

New baby

Well, not really a concealed carry gun but just finished my first AR-15 build and thought I'd show her off! This picture show the carry handle but just picked up a A.R.M.S. Low Profile Flipup rear sight. So that'll be swapped out tonight. So how she look?

I Love home births.

LOL! I was expecting a picture of a chubby-faced squealer, and here's your AR-15.

Well, it does look nice. I'm sure you're very proud.

:D
    Truth is mighty and will prevail. There is nothing the matter with this, except that it ain't so.

-Mark Twain

5. good thing that you didn't paint it camo-ed or I'd have a hard time seeing it!:D Very nice, thanks for sharing! :)

Jc40

Very nice.I`m hoping that sometime soon i will have a new baby like that myself.lol.Enjoy!

I want one!
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

8. Aw, don't you just love new babies! :D

ALWAYS carry! ~ NEVER tell!

Thanks

Thanks guys! It is satisfying going to the range and shooting nice groups with something you made yourself! On top of that I was able to exactly what I wanted for a less money. I think with the new rear sight I'm up to about $800 into it.

Oh wait I didn't save any money just bought more ammo! Lol

Very nice. I know I would get a warm fuzzy feeling every time I used that if i had made it myself.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

whre are the cigars, dad ?!???!

congrats are in order, though

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast