UK has Banned Fire Extinguishers
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: UK has Banned Fire Extinguishers

1. UK has Banned Fire Extinguishers

G19
    G26

Lord, they're at it again. Will these people stop at nothing to ban everything that has a potential to get misused?
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

"...every escape route should be completely fireproof."

Now there's words you KNOW will come back to bite them, probably with lined up bodies and withing a very short period of time.

Crap! Now our Congress will commission a study to see if they are on to something. I guess common sense is not politically correct in the UK. It's getting that way here.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

They are thinking about a ban on CPR because the potential to over inflate the victims lungs is there.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

boyzoi Guest
    And.....Japan, since they have one of the strictest gun control societies, now have people using KNIVES to kill people (imagine that) is going to consider passing laws restricting knives. This means kitchen knives since thats what was used in the latest attacks.
    I guess next they will outlaw the baseball bat, and soon after CHOP-STICKS!!

boyzoi Guest
    I beleive it is too late for England.............if Im not mistaken I read somewhere that according to muslims, they plan on Britain being the FIRST Islamic nation in Europe and they are well on their way to acheiving it IMO.
    When they allowed sharia law to run parallel to English law they made a HUGE mistake.

Next they will ban breathing!

Wow.... just not sure what to way! What next?
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

gpbarth Guest
    I really think it's time to stop all of this idiotic politically correct crap and start cleaning the streets. I've personally had enough of this "be careful of offending some fanatical minority" hogwash. Muslims don't want to follow the country's laws? Just heave them out the door, face first. They want sharia law? Go back to their camel dung huts and have at it! It's time to take back our sanity and get these morons out of the way!

(rant off)
    Last edited by gpbarth; 12-09-2008 at 03:28 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast