Funny picture! "you'll shoot your thigh out, kid!"
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Funny picture! "you'll shoot your thigh out, kid!"

Funny picture! "you'll shoot your thigh out, kid!"

Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

RE:

LOL What can I say.. I like the lamp, Too
    Semper Fi

Lol I think the look on his face is funny enough! Thanks for posting.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

wolfhunter Guest
    Good stuff. Is that lamp from Italy?

Now that's funny!

Quote Originally Posted by Canis-Lupus View Post
    OK, if the NWO Gestapo ever Git-Mo's my ass-ets, lock me in a padded cell I figure water-boarding ain't so bad and what's a few thousand volts to my family jewels BUT they get to playing that frigging movie 24/7, I will spill every secret I ever knew about anyone, lie, cheat steal and gnaw my own arm off just to escape. Make Hanibal Lechter look like a vegiterian!

"THE HORROR......."

C-L
    You know, I've never seen that movie before, but it looks like the entire thing is on Youtube. Maybe you should check it out.

Here are a bunch of the "you'll shoot your eye out!" clips in one video. You'll shoot your eye out! I actually have no idea how one would "shoot one's eye out", aside from pointing it directly at one's face. It's hard (although not impossible) to imagine anyone being that stupid.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

Quote Originally Posted by toreskha View Post
    You know, I've never seen that movie before, but it looks like the entire thing is on Youtube. Maybe you should check it out.

Here are a bunch of the "you'll shoot your eye out!" clips in one video. You'll shoot your eye out! I actually have no idea how one would "shoot one's eye out", aside from pointing it directly at one's face. It's hard (although not impossible) to imagine anyone being that stupid.
    You need to watch the entire movie. While growing up I knew two different boys that did get their eye shot out. Back in the 50's and 60's it was rather common believe it or not. A cousin of mine was shot in the leg with a pellet gun and I think the pellet is still in his leg.

Quote Originally Posted by Canis-Lupus View Post
    Dear orange eating toreskha,
    Not to start any agro here, but I have 2 simple words for you my delusional fiend, I mean friend:

BITE ME!

Canis-Lupus
    Ah, I'm kidding about the movie. It does seem like it has some anti-gun overtones, which is obnoxious. Other than that though, I'd probably have to watch it myself to see what's annoying about it.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by toreskha View Post
    Ah, I'm kidding about the movie. It does seem like it has some anti-gun overtones, which is obnoxious. Other than that though, I'd probably have to watch it myself to see what's annoying about it.
    The absolutely most annoying thing about this movie is the fact that at least one network has shown it continuously for 24 hours or more every year for the last 5.

11. Funny picture

I just got through responding to a post in the MythBusters forum about shooting your eye out, as is said by so many people to combat kids getting BB guns. As far as I am aware, you cannot actually shoot your eye out. You may be blinded with a BB gun, but I have never actually heard of the eyebal being blown out of it's socket by a BB gun. I was shot in the left eye with a BB gun in 1957, and I happened to be wearing a pair of glasses that had just had the left lens replaced. Instead of the original plastic, they used plain optical glass that was not heat-treated. In 1957, heat-treating was not done to eyeglass lenses unless they were safety glasses. Now, every glass lens is required to be heat-treated.The BB struck the lens and ricocheted, hitting the door of the garage my two friends and I were standing beside, driving a piece of glass into the eyeball. It took six stitches to close the wound, and I still have the eyeball. There is no lens, as I developed a traumatic cataract, which was removed. A hard lens implant was put in, but failed. The important part of all this being that my eye was not shot out, simply damaged badly. I have an aunt that figures I should be terrified of guns, but I am an avid shooter, amateur gunsmith and reloader, and rabid supporter of the Second Amendment. I taught my kids to properly and safely use firearms, and am proud to say our daughter blew the mind of a Marine range Instructor over her handling of a 1911 on the range. Funny, funny story.
    A man without a gun is a subject; a man with a gun is a citizen.
    I'll keep my freedom, my guns and my money. You can keep THE CHANGE.
    An armed society is a polite society.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast