Plaxico's Gun
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Plaxico's Gun

Plaxico's Gun

That was friggin' hilarious!
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

wolfhunter Guest
    I can see the Brady bunch quoting that last bit about guns being possessed.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    I can see the Brady bunch quoting that last bit about guns being possessed.
    All the more reason for them to call for a ban on them, right?
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

6. Thumbs down

I for one do not find this funny at all. I could see how this in the wrong hands could come back to bite use.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

Quote Originally Posted by KimberRB View Post
    I for one do not find this funny at all. I could see how this in the wrong hands could come back to bite use.
    My goodness, have a sense of humor man! It was meant to be funny. I know I laughed plenty!

Benjamin Franklin

I am not sure how much play the "enemy" could gain out of thie video. Rather than guns being dangerous it comes across as idiots with guns are dangerous. Kind of like in one of Charles Bronson's Death wish movies. One of the bad guys ask him if guns scared him. He said "Guns have their purpose. It is idiots with guns that scare me."
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I am not sure how much play the "enemy" could gain out of thie video. Rather than guns being dangerous it comes across as idiots with guns are dangerous. Kind of like in one of Charles Bronson's Death wish movies. One of the bad guys ask him if guns scared him. He said "Guns have their purpose. It is idiots with guns that scare me."

Probably not very much out of a video that is meant to be funny.

Benjamin Franklin

Okay, so what kind of handgun did Plex have/shoot himself with?? Anybody know??

Okay. I have discovered that it was a Glock and it was .40S&W. I wonder if it was the 23 or 27? I doubt he would be trying to conceal the G22.
    Last edited by Glockster20; 12-19-2008 at 08:19 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast