Can A Religiously Bigoted Racist Be A Good American?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Can A Religiously Bigoted Racist Be A Good American?

  1. #1

    Can A Religiously Bigoted Racist Be A Good American?

    Can A Religiously Bigoted Racist Be A Good American?
    .
    By: Gryhounnd
    .
    Theologically - no, because his allegiance is to a twisted God he claims speaks to him.
    .
    Religiously - no, because he selectively listens to scripture which promotes his hate
    .
    Scripturally - no, because twists verses that agree with his warped point-of-view.
    .
    Geographically - no, because the America he says he loves, never actually existed.
    .
    Socially - no, because everyone who doesn’t live the way he wants them to, or disagrees with his point-of-view is labelled the enemy.
    .
    Politically - no, because has a narrow twisted interpretation of what it means to be an American
    .
    Domestically - no, because he is so focused on his idea of what a good American is, he fails to understand that Americans have never been 1 “type” of person, but people of all types.
    .
    Intellectually - no, because he is so mentally stunted by his warped, hate filled point of view he can’t learn anything new that conflicts with his warped ideology.
    .
    Philosophically - no, because he fails to understand the Constitution protects ALL religions and individuals not just those who agree with his own religious interpretation of the document.
    .
    Democracy and a Christian only interpretation of this country cannot co-exist! Every thologically driven government is either dictatorial or autocratic.
    .
    Spiritually - no, because when a person declares, “we are referring to the Christian's God and not Allah” he fails to understand that Jesus commanded us to love all mankind regardless of religious belief.
    .
    Constitutionally – No, because he fails to recognize the simple truth that the Constitution protects all people equally regardless of religion, race, or place of birth.
    .
    Therefore, after much thought, perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL CHRISTIANS in this country who push an agenda that puts their religious agenda on equal footing with their politics.
    .
    They obviously cannot be both 'good' CHRISTIAN CONSERVATIVES and good Americans; they cannot and will not embrace the true idea of the great melting pot of America.

  2.   
  3. #2
    People need to know this is your opinion alone. You forgot to state that this is an opinion, and not fact.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Hog Jaw, Arkansas
    Posts
    2,275
    Howdy,

    Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    People need to know this is your opinion alone. You forgot to state that this is an opinion, and not fact.
    Actually this is a well known an established fact.

    It even says so in the Bible.

    Paul

  5. #4
    Only in your little bigoted world.

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by GryHounnd View Post
    Can A Religiously Bigoted Racist Be A Good American?
    .
    By: Gryhounnd
    .
    Theologically - no, because his allegiance is to a twisted God he claims speaks to him.
    .
    Religiously - no, because he selectively listens to scripture which promotes his hate
    .
    Scripturally - no, because twists verses that agree with his warped point-of-view.
    .
    Geographically - no, because the America he says he loves, never actually existed.
    .
    Socially - no, because everyone who doesn’t live the way he wants them to, or disagrees with his point-of-view is labelled the enemy.
    .
    Politically - no, because has a narrow twisted interpretation of what it means to be an American
    .
    Domestically - no, because he is so focused on his idea of what a good American is, he fails to understand that Americans have never been 1 “type” of person, but people of all types.
    .
    Intellectually - no, because he is so mentally stunted by his warped, hate filled point of view he can’t learn anything new that conflicts with his warped ideology..

    Philosophically - no, because he fails to understand the Constitution protects ALL religions and individuals not just those who agree with his own religious interpretation of the document.
    .

    Democracy and a Christian only interpretation of this country cannot co-exist! Every thologically driven government is either dictatorial or autocratic.
    .

    Spiritually - no, because when a person declares, “we are referring to the Christian's God and not Allah” he fails to understand that Jesus commanded us to love all mankind regardless of religious belief.
    .
    Constitutionally – No, because he fails to recognize the simple truth that the Constitution protects all people equally regardless of religion, race, or place of birth.
    .

    Therefore, after much thought, perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL CHRISTIANS in this country who push an agenda that puts their religious agenda on equal footing with their politics.
    .

    They obviously cannot be both 'good' CHRISTIAN CONSERVATIVES and good Americans; they cannot and will not embrace the true idea of the great melting pot of America.



    Gry: I read your diatribe and, to respond to your writing, I have emphasized each comment with which I disagree. In other words, I disagree with your entire post because you have only shown how warped and bigoted you are, not the rest of the world.

    Yes, Christians offer their allegiance to our God who, at times, does speak to us through scripture and other occurrences, not necessarily through oral communication. There is no twisted allegiance, it is to our God which you seem to twist in your comments, not us. Scripture does not promote hate as you want to assert, quite the contrary, it does promote brotherly love. If there is a lack of that love, it is because the particular person has not lived up to the commandments given to us. That is an individual fault and not applicable to all Christians. The rest of your railings are solely your opinion and your assertion that you may be the only one to understand the Constitution and it's equal protection under the law to all persons. The agenda you say Christians try to push on others is the morality given by the Bible, which is in direct opposition to the liberalism of today. Liberalism today means there are no boundaries placed on society. Abortion has become legalized murder practiced by immoral women and assisted by immoral medical (?) personnel. I remember when the Hippocratic Oath taken by doctors meant something but the practitioners of today have disregarded the medical ethics that were to be followed in their profession. Same-sex marriage has been another flaunting of God's law and one which changed the interpretation of marriage to give a somewhat "legalized" status to gay people. Contrary to your railings against Christians, it seems that you are the one who has to twist normal interpretation of scripture and laws to force acceptance of immorality upon others. Sorry but we aren't buying that..

  7. #6
    Gryhounnd believes anything he says in fact. Yes he is one of the website Trolls.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Gryhounnd believes anything he says in fact. Yes he is one of the website Trolls.
    "Hello pot.... Meet kettle"

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA-a short distance from the sun
    Posts
    9,508
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post

    Abortion has become legalized murder practiced by immoral women and assisted by immoral medical (?) personnel..
    Still the most dangerous place to live in America is in the mothers womb.


    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Same-sex marriage has been another flaunting of God's law and one which changed the interpretation of marriage to give a somewhat "legalized" status to gay people. Contrary to your railings against Christians, it seems that you are the one who has to twist normal interpretation of scripture and laws to force acceptance of immorality upon others. Sorry but we aren't buying that..
    Can A Religiously Bigoted Racist Be A Good American?-us-tombstonea.png



    ~ It’s LOVE that constrains us to tell people they are lost and headed for Hell if they don’t know Jesus Christ, not hate. Hate says nothing ~
    ~ Encourage one another with these words also...THERE WILL NOT BE ANOTHER GENERATION ~

  10. Quote Originally Posted by GryHounnd View Post
    Can A Religiously Bigoted Racist Be A Good American?
    .
    By: Gryhounnd
    .
    Theologically - no, because his allegiance is to a twisted God he claims speaks to him.
    .
    Religiously - no, because he selectively listens to scripture which promotes his hate
    .
    Scripturally - no, because twists verses that agree with his warped point-of-view.
    .
    Geographically - no, because the America he says he loves, never actually existed.
    .
    Socially - no, because everyone who doesn’t live the way he wants them to, or disagrees with his point-of-view is labelled the enemy.
    .
    Politically - no, because has a narrow twisted interpretation of what it means to be an American
    .
    Domestically - no, because he is so focused on his idea of what a good American is, he fails to understand that Americans have never been 1 “type” of person, but people of all types.
    .
    Intellectually - no, because he is so mentally stunted by his warped, hate filled point of view he can’t learn anything new that conflicts with his warped ideology.
    .
    Philosophically - no, because he fails to understand the Constitution protects ALL religions and individuals not just those who agree with his own religious interpretation of the document.
    .
    Democracy and a Christian only interpretation of this country cannot co-exist! Every thologically driven government is either dictatorial or autocratic.
    .
    Spiritually - no, because when a person declares, “we are referring to the Christian's God and not Allah” he fails to understand that Jesus commanded us to love all mankind regardless of religious belief.
    .
    Constitutionally – No, because he fails to recognize the simple truth that the Constitution protects all people equally regardless of religion, race, or place of birth.
    .
    Therefore, after much thought, perhaps we should be very suspicious of ALL CHRISTIANS in this country who push an agenda that puts their religious agenda on equal footing with their politics.
    .
    They obviously cannot be both 'good' CHRISTIAN CONSERVATIVES and good Americans; they cannot and will not embrace the true idea of the great melting pot of America.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,



    Actually this is a well known an established fact.

    It even says so in the Bible.

    Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by mikestone967 View Post
    "Hello pot.... Meet kettle"
    Here, here!!

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Northeast Alabama
    Posts
    3,366
    It always cracks me up when someone tries to lecture someone ELSE on what that persons religion means.
    .
    This weeks agenda:
    MONDAY
    GryHounnd will lecture us on why we love our wives.
    TUESDAY
    GryHounnd will explain that blue is really our favorite color, whether we knew it or not.
    WEDNESDAY
    We recognize our religious day of rest. What? GryHounnd didn't tell you you believed that? You must have missed that lecture.
    THURSDAY
    GryHounnd will inform us that all men prefer redheads.
    FRIDAY
    GryHounnd will inform us that all men have changed their minds and prefer blondes.
    SATURDAY
    GryHounnd will lecture us on why all blondes prefer women.
    SUNDAY
    There is no Sunday. GryHounnd cancelled it.
    .
    Isn't fiction FUN!!!!! Now you see why GryHounnd likes it so much.
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by RolandD View Post
    Here, here!!
    That's actually "Hear, hear."
    Posterity: you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it.--- John Quincy Adams
    Condensed Guide To Ohio Concealed Carry Laws

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast