Your ss # - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Your ss #

I know HR has MY SS on file....period. Anything out of the office, I hate to say it, but from now on.......I May just forget My # as I am filling out a form/s. The 3 might get replaced with a 4 and so on. And if it comes back to bite me in the ass, then at least I know for sure that They are really looking at it for information. Lots of great points on this thread.
    (All the above are MY opinions/suggestions ONLY....AND, I like to bust ball's, it's called having a sense of humor. In other words, no intent to offend anyone, so get over it)

Quote Originally Posted by sambo42xa View Post
    I know HR has MY SS on file....period. Anything out of the office, I hate to say it, but from now on.......I May just forget My # as I am filling out a form/s. The 3 might get replaced with a 4 and so on. And if it comes back to bite me in the ass, then at least I know for sure that They are really looking at it for information. Lots of great points on this thread.
    A lot of times, I'm not sure that that's really the case. After all, how in the world could most places of employment have any use for my SSN?
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234