Oh lighten up...for crying out loud

Thread: Oh lighten up...for crying out loud

Talking Oh lighten up...for crying out loud

FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Playing this very loudly for the detainees at Guantanamo is guaranteed to make them talk!
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    Playing this very loudly for the detainees at Guantanamo is guaranteed to make them talk!
    Maybe we could try the "Clockwork Orange" technique of reform. Show them pictures of Islamic militancy followed by electrical shocks and terrible smells and tastes, and the opposite in turn for being a decent individual.

Then again, they might just
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

gpbarth Guest
    Heck! Listening to THAT misic, I'D TALK! About anything and everything, just to get that gawd-awful crap stopped. And if they kept it up, I'd probably go and kill the person who made me listen to it.

Unhappy U-What?

Finally something more insidious than water-boarding, volts into the gonads, Chinese water torture or using thiopentobarbital, all rolled into one sicko video. How do I put an entire thread into my 'ignore list'?

Canis-Lupus

That made me want to confess things that I have never done.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Thanks! I have bowel and bladder problems and you had to post that...
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    Thanks! I have bowel and bladder problems and you had to post that...
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

and here I am the one who has to be different... that's a good song.. it's too bad that the singer had such heart problems.. they found him dead on a bus because of his heart.. they've since gotten a new singer but he's not as good in my opinion.. this band "drowning pool" will never be the same.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    and here I am the one who has to be different... that's a good song.. it's too bad that the singer had such heart problems.. they found him dead on a bus because of his heart.. they've since gotten a new singer but he's not as good in my opinion.. this band "drowning pool" will never be the same.
    That ought to tell you something! If the singer croaked, then can you imagine what a valuable tool this would be to our soldiers in their interrogations of Gitmo detainees?

Benjamin Franklin