Merry Christmas! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!
    I pray that you all and your families all have safe journeys.

And for you people that like I, That have young people looking forward to Santa...
    That NORAD is tracking Santa By Radar and Satellite again this year.

http://www.noradsanta.org/

On the "Kids Countdown Page", There are A few inteactive Games for Kids...

Merry Christmas!
    Semper Fi

gpbarth Guest
    I just had to add this to the thread - it's one of my favorites!

White Christmas - the Drifters
    Last edited by gpbarth; 12-23-2008 at 08:28 PM.

wolfhunter Guest
    Merry Christmas to All!

Quote Originally Posted by gpbarth View Post
    I just had to add this to the thread - it's one of my favorites!

White Christmas - the Drifters
    I always liked that version of White Christmas.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Merry Christmas to all!
    "The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"
    -- George Washington

Merry Christmas, Feliz Navidad, and Joyeaux Noel to all!
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

Being PC, I am going to say........MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    Hope you ALL have a safe and relaxing holiday! To the military out there, God Bless You All!
    (All the above are MY opinions/suggestions ONLY....AND, I like to bust ball's, it's called having a sense of humor. In other words, no intent to offend anyone, so get over it)

Merry Christmas

I say Merry Christmas! If you happen to be Jewish and you wanna give a shout out for Hanukah, I won't take offense. The beauty of this country is we are all free to practice our own religion and to speak our minds. The "Happy Holidays" phenomenon was hoisted upon us by the so called "politically correct" crowd. We've been told to say Happy Holidays because it's "all encompassing" and we sure wouldn't want to offend someone who doesn't celebrate Christmas. Gimme a break. Heck, I don't even care if you celebrate Festivus. I won't be offended.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Talking Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all and many fine returns of the day to each and every one of you this holiday season
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Quote Originally Posted by festus View Post
    Merry Christmas to all and many fine returns of the day to each and every one of you this holiday season
    [I]Thank you festus. Hope you and your family had a happy and blessed Christmas.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast