New Year Resolutions? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Year Resolutions?

My intention is to retire this coming year. Travel some, camp more, spend more time shooting, spend more time in Idaho. Get a Utah carry permit. Get an Oregon carry permit. Take lot's of pictures with my new camera. Maybe do some fishing. Maybe do some hunting.
    Maybejim

Life Member NRA
    Life Member CRPA
    Life Member SASS

What you say isn't as important as what the other person hears

I have yet to see anyone make a resolution to buy more firearms. Why?
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

I just bought 2 new handguns (in the last 3 months), and 3 Crimson Trace laser grips. I wouldn't dare think about buying more gun stuff (with the wife looking!). However, I have been thinking about a nice 870 for carrying in Canada. Hmm!
    Maybejim

Life Member NRA
    Life Member CRPA
    Life Member SASS

Sounds like fun. I will be able to retire in 3 years and travel is something my wife and I intend to do. Idaho is one place I would like to go. We intend to get a small motor home and spend a lot of time seeing the wilderness area of a lot of states. Of course that is if the USA holds together and does not have a complete collapse or becomes part of the big One World Government, NWO. The way we are heading that very well could be.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

We intend to get a small motor home and spend a lot of time seeing the wilderness area of a lot of states
    Great fun! We have a Lance camper on an F350 with duelies. We bought it secondhand and it has a lot of "extras" that I wouldn't have bought but wouldn't want to be without now (like a backup camera). We like the camper because I can drop it off the truck easily and use the truck to run around in while the camper stays in camp!

Of course that is if the USA holds together and does not have a complete collapse or becomes part of the big One World Government, NWO.
    In which case, a camper of some kind could be a real lifesaver. It gets you comfortably along with a minimum of use of utilities and supplies.
    Maybejim

Life Member NRA
    Life Member CRPA
    Life Member SASS

in which case, a camper of some kind could be a real lifesaver. It gets you comfortably along with a minimum of use of utilities and supplies.

Yes that is another reasons I want one.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    From page 1, Reply #4 I've removed the storage items from my exercise room, and tuned up the bike (new tires & cables). Regimen starts as soon as the head cold ends.

On a slightly more realistic plan, I'll have a firearm on lay-away continuously until DC stops gun sales. Everytime I pay one off, I'll just start paying for the next one.
    Last edited by wolfhunter; 01-01-2009 at 08:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    I don't need to make that resolution. That is almost a given.

ok, in no particular order....

1. more P.T.
    2.more hand to head combat training, also to include various weapons drills and training.
    3. BUY MORE AMMO
    4. finish fixing my house.
    5. continue to store food and medical gear.
    6.to do better in my spiritual life.
    7. get a roy orbison cd{ can you believe i don't have one?! got him on some PBS broadcasts though. **
    8. spend more time with another hobby whic is playing the guitar.
    9.eat better .
    10. learn to speak cherokee

Quote Originally Posted by boris View Post
    1. more P.T.
    2.more hand to head combat training, also to include various weapons drills and training.
    3. BUY MORE AMMO
    4. finish fixing my house.
    5. continue to store food and medical gear.
    6.to do better in my spiritual life.
    7. get a roy orbison cd{ can you believe i don't have one?! got him on some PBS broadcasts though. **
    8. spend more time with another hobby whic is playing the guitar.
    9.eat better .
    10. learn to speak cherokee

get a roy orbison cd{ can you believe i don't have one?! got him on some PBS broadcasts though. **

No I can't.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast