Any Gamers Here? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Any Gamers Here?

Here is a old one but such a great game. Has any one here played Duke Nukem on the N64? Such a great game/games. I hear it's coming back out this year cant wait.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    Here is a old one but such a great game. Has any one here played Duke Nukem on the N64? Such a great game/games. I hear it's coming back out this year cant wait.
    I remember that game. Is the re-release for N64, or for something more current, like Play Station or Xbox? I have no desire to change my original Nintendo, but maybe I could convince one of my buddies with Xbox or Playstation to spring for this game; incidentally, I don't know anyone who owns an N64 anymore.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

I think it's coming out on the wii not really sure.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

You're probably refering to Duke Nukem Forever. That game was officially announced in 1997, and was supposed to come out for many years, but kept being pushed back. They joking call it 'the longest game in production ever.' They say it's coming out this year, but we've heard that before.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

6. Any gamers?

I have a Nintendo 64 and a Playstation 2. My favorite game for the Nintendo is one called Perfect Dark, whe you train for secret agent missions by fighting with simulants, or fake humans. I also have Duke Nukem, but need to find rules and such for the game. The problem with buying used games is you don't get documentation, so you must figure the game out as you play it.
    A man without a gun is a subject; a man with a gun is a citizen.
    I'll keep my freedom, my guns and my money. You can keep THE CHANGE.
    An armed society is a polite society.

I remember Perfect Dark, awesome game. Needed the N64 Expansion Pack just to play the Story Mode, though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123