Any Gamers Here?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any Gamers Here?

Any Gamers Here?

I just got an Xbox 360 for Christmas and have been playing Call of Duty on it, pretty fun. Just wanted to post and see if anyone else here played any games, anything online?

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Unhappy Unfortunately, yes.....

To tell the truth, I actually lost a fiancee due to my gaming habit. I am a Playstation 3 fan, myself.

Just my kid's, My son came home from wally world yesterday with the new drum set that plays with guitar hero at the same time, so add that to the collection along with the play station stuff. you know have to spend that Christmas money.
    "Victory at all cost Victory in spite of all terror. Victory no matter how long and how hard the road may be; for without Victory there is no survival."
    (Winston Churchill)

I used to play Rainbow Six and Battlefield 2 online but haven't play much in a few years until I got this Xbox. I picked up Gears of War 2 today which is pretty cool.

I played one of those Rock Band/Guitar Hero games on New Years Eve at a friends house. It was pretty fun but I don't think I'll be getting all of that.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

Yup i do. As i told you on Aim lol. I played PC games ( same kind as you, BF2, BF NAM, Rainbow six, Swat4) Then X-box 360 Cod4 then my x-box got the red ring of death. So i returned it and got my money back i will be getting a new x-box soon with Cod4,rainbow Vegas, rainbow Vegas 2. Getting a new PC for home use and will be getting back into swat4, BF2 and BF Nam, and COD2.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

Actually, I still take my original Nintendo out of the closet every once in a while and play the classics: Duck Hunt (the greatest shooting game of all time, by the way!), Mario, pro wrestling, and Mike Tyson's punchout. On the gaming front, I refuse to make progress.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

BF2 is fun. I'm a playstation fan myself. ps2 and ps3. was just playing SOCOM U.S. Navy Seals today.. had to take a break.. too much on the eyes.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Congrats Luke. My girlfriend actually got me an Xbox 360 this Christmas. I use to be addicted to playing Rainbow 6 online when I had my Xbox but have not been online for a little while. I'll probably be getting live soon. I picked up Call of Duty: World at War and Gears of War. Both very good games. I heard some great stuff about End War also.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

I was online for years until we bought a house & no highspeed service avail. BOO-FRIGGIN-HOO!!!!! I was online since the beginning of the XBL experience. LOVED IT !!!!!! Miss it more than you could imagine! I started out w/ the original recons. I played the BF2, GR2(both),R6V,COD 4,Queers of War, & of course, Ghaylo 2&3. I missed out on the new COD,R6V2, & the new Queers of War(which I heard is real dumbed down for online play) I will be on as soon as humanly possible. - when they finally give me highspeed(I am <1/4mile away from the border of the next township that offers highspeed) I miss all the clan matches, as well as my clanmates. I still keep in touch on the xbox.com site,& by phone.

When I get back on, I'll let you know - motmayhem - thats me! lol! enjoy a little for me, would ya? campaigns are getting boring when you get used to playing real people.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf". ~George Orwell / Rudyard Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by Boomboy007 View Post
    To tell the truth, I actually lost a fiancee due to my gaming habit. I am a Playstation 3 fan, myself.

Thats why the call it the Xbox!.......... LOL!
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf". ~George Orwell / Rudyard Kipling

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast