GOOD News?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GOOD News?

GOOD News?

I, like many others are getting stressed watching news after news about Bad things in this world! Ok, maybe not the word stressed, but I know I keep shaking my head and looking up in the air on issues and TRYING to save some $$$$$!!! I worry about my health and as long as I wake up in the morning I know I'm good to go another day. Can anyone out there tell me some GOOD news for once that is happening in this world that the media doesn't share with us? This Topic may not be the greatest but there has to be something out there that can distract us from all this crap??!!
    (All the above are MY opinions/suggestions ONLY....AND, I like to bust ball's, it's called having a sense of humor. In other words, no intent to offend anyone, so get over it)

There does not seem like much good news but I guess from my perspective as a Christian I would have to say that the good news is that God is still on the throne. He is still the King of King and Lord of Lords and nothing that is happening or will happen catches him by surprise.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

maybe not good news but a good thing for me is there is enough ice to go fishing, for me there is nothing better for the mind sometimes to just get out in the fresh air away from the tv and radio and get outside. a stress reliever you could say for me.
    "Victory at all cost Victory in spite of all terror. Victory no matter how long and how hard the road may be; for without Victory there is no survival."
    (Winston Churchill)

Quote Originally Posted by DJ58 View Post
    maybe not good news but a good thing for me is there is enough ice to go fishing, for me there is nothing better for the mind sometimes to just get out in the fresh air away from the tv and radio and get outside. a stress reliever you could say for me.
    That is something that looks like fun. I would like to try that sometime. No chance here in Texas but perhaps in a couple years when I retire and can does some traveling I will get a chance.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Ya wanna sum guud neuse? Hav ya chequed da pryc a gass l8ly? Eye tink dat dare eez sum perty dern guud neuse! Mee budjit sur lykes dat, 2! Wheeze eevn tinkin ta taik owt da motrhoam fur a tryp er 2.

Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    Ya wanna sum guud neuse? Hav ya chequed da pryc a gass l8ly? Eye tink dat dare eez sum perty dern guud neuse! Mee budjit sur lykes dat, 2! Wheeze eevn tinkin ta taik owt da motrhoam fur a tryp er 2.
    SEE, what did I tell ya!!?? They even got to gdcleanfun, She's losing it too! Her speach is WAYYYYYYYY OFF!
    (All the above are MY opinions/suggestions ONLY....AND, I like to bust ball's, it's called having a sense of humor. In other words, no intent to offend anyone, so get over it)

Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    I have never liked l33t speak, and this is just more evidence why...

Here's some good news: Unemployment claims last week were down more than anticipated.
    Fred's News
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - - Thomas Jefferson, 1791

Quote Originally Posted by sambo42xa View Post
    SEE, what did I tell ya!!?? They even got to gdcleanfun, She's losing it too! Her speach is WAYYYYYYYY OFF!
    OH NO... Eye didnt hav any trouble reading it.......
    Semper Fi

___ ddn't hv ny trbl wrtng t thr. Nnthng wrng wth m ys, r yrs k?

"I didn't have any trouble writing it either. Nothing wrong with my eyes, are yours ok?"
    Last edited by gdcleanfun; 01-10-2009 at 12:20 PM.

Y'knw, t's bn sd tht mst f s dn't rd th vwls nywy, w jst skm vr thm.

"Y'know, it's been said that most of us don't read the vowels anyway, we just skim over them."
    Last edited by gdcleanfun; 01-10-2009 at 12:21 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast