Tattedupboy to overtake HK4U - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tattedupboy to overtake HK4U

Well seeing that it is Friday, can I have a "few" Mai Tai's after work for these two instead of cookies and cake???
    (All the above are MY opinions/suggestions ONLY....AND, I like to bust ball's, it's called having a sense of humor. In other words, no intent to offend anyone, so get over it)

Where's tatt's post?. He should have one here, he's the host with about the most.

By the way HK4U, If you make it up to Michigan during the winter sometime i would be more than happy to take you out ice fishing.
    "Victory at all cost Victory in spite of all terror. Victory no matter how long and how hard the road may be; for without Victory there is no survival."
    (Winston Churchill)

Quote Originally Posted by DJ58 View Post
    Where's tatt's post?. He should have one here, he's the host with about the most.

By the way HK4U, If you make it up to Michigan during the winter sometime i would be more than happy to take you out ice fishing.
    Thanks. I will keep that in mind. Of course my luck I will fall through the ice.
    Last edited by HK4U; 01-09-2009 at 07:36 PM.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Thnaks. I will keep that in mind. Of course my luck I will fall through the ice.
    Nah, It's about 6" thick now.. The Perch are good, too.
    Semper Fi

Due to the three Angels mom has, i will bring the cow. Crown for everybody else.:

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    Nah, It's about 6" thick now.. The Perch are good, too.
    Exactly, don't worry we will make sure the ice is thick enough. good blue gill and Perch what ever you want to fish for, we will take care of you.
    "Victory at all cost Victory in spite of all terror. Victory no matter how long and how hard the road may be; for without Victory there is no survival."
    (Winston Churchill)

wolfhunter Guest
    GCF, Candles? One for each post? Would resemble California's recent wildfires.

Aussie, OF COURSE you want beer. You have a stereotype to uphold.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamster View Post
    Due to the three Angels mom has, i will bring the cow. Crown for everybody else.:
    Thanks, I'll be drinking milk also, so I guess I'll be the designated carrier . . .

i am sorry.....

but...SO?

Quote Originally Posted by boris View Post
    but...SO?

Don't be sorry. I am happy to pass the mantle. Besides it is always good to have a reason to celebrate so we can eat cake, cookies and drink our favorite beverage.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast