Being Honest

Thread: Being Honest

Thumbs up Being Honest

Gotta admire the man for being honest.
    Florida 's got it right. Bravo for Sheriff Judd !!!

POLK COUNTY FLORIDA SHERIFF GRADY JUDD

Some 'dirtbag' in Polk County Florida who got pulled over in a routine traffic stop ended up 'executing' the deputy who stopped him. The deputy was shot eight times, including once behind his right ear at close range. Another deputy was wounded and a police dog killed. A state wide manhunt ensued.

The low-life was found hiding in a wooded area with his gun. SWAT team officers fired and hit the guy 68 times.

Now here's the kicker:

Naturally, the media asked wh y they shot him 68 times. Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd, told the

OrlandoSentinel:"That's all the bullets we had !!"(Talk about an all-time classic answer !!!)
    Glock Carrier in SC.

MufDady

Now THAT'S a great answer!

NO, that's the perfect answer. and correct one

This happened in 2006 and it's a true story. Wish we had more LE's like Sheriff Judd and Sheriff Arpaio.

snopes.com: Sherriff Judd's Comments

6. Where was that guy during this last election. Outstanding answer.

Classic!

RonWill is correct this is a true story and happened some time back. I remember reading about it and how some people were upset the BG was shot 68 times. Only thing I was upset about was that the swat team only had enough ammo between them to hit him 68 times.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

9. Being HOnest

Sheriff Judd and Sheriff Arpaio are aces in my book. I worked in the county just south of Maricopa County, and have met Sheriff Joe a couple of times. It was an honor to meet America's toughest sheriff.
    A man without a gun is a subject; a man with a gun is a citizen.
    I'll keep my freedom, my guns and my money. You can keep THE CHANGE.
    An armed society is a polite society.

hopefully they'll be packin more ammo next time. 68 times is not quite enough for what he did in my opinion. what a prick.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!