Blago's lawyer quits

Thread: Blago's lawyer quits

Blago's lawyer quits

When your attorney jumps overboard, that's usually a sign that things are not going well.

Prominent Chicago defense lawyer Ed Genson said Friday he intends to resign as attorney for embattled Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich in the criminal case against the governor.

"I never require a client to do what I say but I do require them to at least listen to what I say. ... I wish the governor good luck and godspeed," Genson said in brief remarks to reporters.
    If Blago were anyone else, he probably would have hung himself by now. This guy is amazing; he's so self-assured, yet so wrong - and is just continuing to stick it out like the leader of a small fascist nation surrounded by a lynch mob. Then again, he is the Governor of Illinois.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

Quote Originally Posted by toreskha View Post
    When your attorney jumps overboard, that's usually a sign that things are not going well.

If Blago were anyone else, he probably would have hung himself by now. This guy is amazing; he's so self-assured, yet so wrong - and is just continuing to stick it out like the leader of a small fascist nation surrounded by a lynch mob. Then again, he is the Governor of Illinois.
    And so corrupt. What that criminal, I mean politician, I mean... yeah CRIMINAL needs - is a nice long hunting trip with **** Cheney!
    "There is no consitutional right to be protected by the state against being murdered by criminals or madmen." (7th Cir. 1982, Bowers v. DeVito)Stay safe, and stay trained.www.sazsatt.com

Quote Originally Posted by AZSATT View Post
    And so corrupt. What that criminal, I mean politician, I mean... yeah CRIMINAL needs - is a nice long hunting trip with **** Cheney!

lol I can think of many others who need to go hunting with ****... I'll start making up the invitations.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!