Death in the Family - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Death in the Family

You have my condolenceses

Thanks a lot for all your thoughts and prayers. I know it helped. The weather held off and everything turn out nice or my granfather. I made it down to TN but the roads are freezing up so I'm going to stay an extra night and hopefully make it home tomorrow.

Thanks again guys.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Be careful on your drive back. The weather is bad all over. We have been dealing with ice here in the north central Texas area. Lots of wrecks.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

6. Death in the family

Mrs. Wuzfuz and I send you our sincere condolences. you and yours are in our prayers and thoughts.
    A man without a gun is a subject; a man with a gun is a citizen.
    I'll keep my freedom, my guns and my money. You can keep THE CHANGE.
    An armed society is a polite society.

7. Thanks

I would like to take this time to thank all of you for your kinds works and prayers. There are a lot of great folks on this site and this just goes to show you just how great. Thanks agian. My dad was a great man a combat vet, Lift time member of NRA, and the reason I am who I am today. He will be missed.
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123