Death in the Family
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Death in the Family

Death in the Family

Hey guys. Just posting a quick message to ask you to keep my family in your thoughts and prayers. My grandfather, KimberRb's dad, passed away early this morning. I don't have a lot of details but will be heading up to WV in a bit. Thanks guys.
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Sorry for your loss. It's good that you're going to be there for your family.
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

prayers go out to you and your family. sorry for your loss.

My family's prayers are with you.

sorry for the loss, prayers from DJ58 also.
    "Victory at all cost Victory in spite of all terror. Victory no matter how long and how hard the road may be; for without Victory there is no survival."
    (Winston Churchill)

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Please relay our sympathy to KimberRb for us. Be safe in your travels.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

Family

I will be praying for peace and comfort. Sorry for your loss.
    Train up a child in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it Prov 22:16 NKJV

Praying for your family and safety of travel.

I am sorry to here of your loss. I will be praying for you, your dad and the rest of the family.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

If there is anything that we can do, do not hesitate to say samoething.
    The light of God surrounds Him,
    The love of God enfolds Him,
    Semper Fi

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast