Obama’s Hitler Oath? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Obama’s Hitler Oath?

Quote Originally Posted by rockwerks View Post
    Gee its amazing what a little ACTUAL research does huh? It amazes me how many of you guys believe even the most moronic stuff you read on the net. LOL That bridge is still for sale!
    Well heck we all can't be as perfect as you. When I grow up I want to be just like you. From now on if I want to know anything I will check with you first.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    Well heck we all can't be as perfect as you. When I grow up I want to be just like you. From now on if I want to know anything I will check with you first.
    That Obama oath thing was a simple mistake; there wasn't a sinister plan behind it. It's a huge reach to suggest that they're somehow going to use that to mean that he...what...gets to be in charge, but doesn't have to uphold the Constitution? Unlikely.

What is real and verifiable, though, is that in their endless drive to change the balance of power in the government, the Bush Administration has given us a very powerful Barack Obama presidency. Bleah.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

If it "were" to happen, you would never get me to swear allegiance to any man. Unless he earned it through bravery and adherance to ideals I believe in, i.e. the US Constitution As it was Written
    M1 Garand, Kimber Custom Carry II, Ruger P-95, Mossberg Persuader 12ga., Charles Daly 12ga(My gobbler gobbler)
    http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/10/311.html

5. Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    No You need to check other sites than the inbred hillbilly ones you thrive to read. Like maybe Fox news, or Snopes, or anything other than the drivel you are used to. I dont have all the answers but Google does

if something like this ever happened in the united states... hopefully the military itself would be turning on the man who expects such garbage.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    if something like this ever happened in the united states... hopefully the military itself would be turning on the man who expects such garbage.

The reason we have a 3 tier government is to stop this exact type of scenario. We have checks and balances not like many countries that do not. Take a deep breath, step away from the computer and giggle at the absurdity. No military or even congress would take an oath the the President. Think about it? Would you?

Quote Originally Posted by rockwerks View Post
    The reason we have a 3 tier government is to stop this exact type of scenario. We have checks and balances not like many countries that do not. Take a deep breath, step away from the computer and giggle at the absurdity. No military or even congress would take an oath the the President. Think about it? Would you?
    And we all know how well the checks and balances have worked lately.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

10. Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    And we all know how well the checks and balances have worked lately.
    You are absolutely right BUSH started a war without any prior approval!LOL

Blog Entries
    Breaking from Newsmax.com

Obama Selection of Sen. Gregg Worries GOP
    GOP leaders are warning that President Barack Obama’s likely appointment of Republican Sen. Judd Gregg to serve as secretary of commerce could finally hand Democrats what they failed to win on Election Day: a 60-vote Senate majority that would render Republicans powerless to filibuster any legislation. Read the Full Story — Go Here Now.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast