Blind snipers?

Thread: Blind snipers?

1. Blind snipers?

I don't know if this goes here or not but thought everyone would appreciate a little humor. For a whie I have heard that standards are being lowere, and that the army was training blind people as snipers. Here is proof. Drat! I can't get the picture to upload.
    Last edited by wuzfuz; 01-31-2009 at 02:45 AM.
    A man without a gun is a subject; a man with a gun is a citizen.
    I'll keep my freedom, my guns and my money. You can keep THE CHANGE.
    An armed society is a polite society.

Link?
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

Blind snipers?!?!

Do they have a special scope that beeps when they're aiming at a hostile? How would you know if you're camouflaged well? That's ridiculous.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

5. Blind sniper?

I apologize for the post without the photo that goes with it. I cannot get the photo to hook up to the forum. My wife sent me a group of pictures that illustrates that our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan have not lost their sense of humor. One of the photos is obviously that of a sniper with his scoped rifle. Next to him is a German Shepherd dog, who appears to be looking through a spotting scope. It struck me as really hilarious, and I wanted to share it, but can't. Please forgive me. Of course it is ridiculous, that is what constitutes humor. A sniper has to have excellent eyesight, but the photo of what seems to be a dog acting as a spotter for a sniper just hit my funnybone. I am sorry if you thought it was realistic, but lighten up and see the humor.
    Last edited by wuzfuz; 02-02-2009 at 08:12 AM.
    A man without a gun is a subject; a man with a gun is a citizen.
    I'll keep my freedom, my guns and my money. You can keep THE CHANGE.
    An armed society is a polite society.

Quote Originally Posted by wuzfuz View Post
    I apologize for the post without the photo that goes with it. I cannot get the photo to hook up to the forum. My wife sent me a group of pictures that illustrates that our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan have not lost their sense of humor. One of the photos is obviously that of a sniper with his scoped rifle. Next to him is a German Shepherd dog, who appears to be looking through a spotting scope. It struck me as really hilarious, and I wanted to share it, but can't. Please forgive me. Of course it is ridiculous, that is what constitutes humor. A sniper has to have excellent eyesight, but the photo of what seems to be a dog acting as a spotter for a sniper just hit my funnybone. I am sorry if you thought it was realistic, but lighten up and see the humor.
    This one?
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

LMFAO

Now that's funny right there
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

He's watching out for a tasty snack when the Taliban go boom.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics