I bit my tongue
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I bit my tongue

Angry I bit my tongue

RANT MODE ON!

But I felt like I wanted to hurl. At Sam's today to pick up a couple of things and there was this 19-20 year old female employee talking to some black Guy and they were discussing BO, I could not help overhear....
    Her "I was so depressed at how bad our country was not that Obama is in office I feel go good every time I see him" Him "Oh yea he is going to be great, he will fix everything, you'll see..."
    Her " I just could not stand how bad our country was now I have hope"

Me I wanted to scream "Stupid morons" just was so bad about our country, and ask them just who was going to pay the trillion in pork barrels projects off so they could feel good, all this from some guy that was dressed like a street bum, and a young gal that has put in less time on the job than I put in just walking from my car to the job!! But as I was CCW I kept my mouth shut and said what I wanted to say to the wife when she showed up rather loudly I might add.

Rant mode off
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

I feel you Brother
    Let every soul be subject unto the [U.S. Constitution.] For there is no [Constitution] but of God: the [Constitution] that be [is] ordained of God. Whosoever therefore resisteth the [Constitution], resisteth the ordinance of God:American Romans Ch.13v1-7 C.Baldwin

It will be some time before ANYTHING starts to get "better". Things are STILL going down hill just like the domino effect.....as They say. I have been with My Co. for 20+ yrs. and I can already see things changing (going down hill!!) all over, AND We are a world wide Co.! My Dad is 79 (yeh, born 1930) and I listen to everything He is saying right now. And when He says things are going to get worse, I believe Him. Remeber, YOUR Parents where brought up during the depression (well, for some of us anyway). I'm NOT saying that is what's happening..BUT, when You look at things at how they are going and You listen too what Your Parents are saying....hmmm, same scenario..just about/, I think They must know something. Hey, MAYBE Obama will "change" things for us, but don't look for it to soon, OR in Your lifetime. I just hope too get My Kids to understand what the hell is going on and to prepare for it when their Mother and I are gone. That's how I feel.....RANT MODE, off.
    (All the above are MY opinions/suggestions ONLY....AND, I like to bust ball's, it's called having a sense of humor. In other words, no intent to offend anyone, so get over it)

wolfhunter Guest
    I've bitten my tongue a few times since 4 Nov.

6. Hay and if this keeps up I may have to bite it off. I as talking with a lady the other day and she was saying what a good job BO was doing as pres. I looked at her and told her, he has only been pres. for 9 DAYS how can you say he is doing a good job. OMG I just cannot believe how many people have swallowed this crap. He may do good he may not. But you can not tell in 9 DAYS!
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

They are clueless. It is sick, very sick.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Arrow For the Bush lovers.....

It is pretty difficult to fault those kids for their (misplaced) relief that Obama has taken over. The Bush policies over the last eight years have decimated this country. Their ignorance to the fact that under Obama the rate of failure is about to increase exponentially is due to their lack of (life) experience.

Oh well, even if my man Ron Paul had gotten the job, I don't think that, at this point in time, we would have been much better off. Time to boot the crooks in both parties, instead of giving them cabinet posts!
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Boomboy007 View Post
    It is pretty difficult to fault those kids for their (misplaced) relief that Obama has taken over. The Bush policies over the last eight years have decimated this country. Their ignorance to the fact that under Obama the rate of failure is about to increase exponentially is due to their lack of (life) experience.
    True...but at least with W in office, everyone knew not to listen to him, and that anything he did was likely to be wrong - plus, he didn't sound very convincing when he garbled every other sentence. People seem entranced by Obama and willing to do whatever he says, just because he can say it without screwing it up.
    Silent Running, by Mike and the Mechanics

Quote Originally Posted by toreskha View Post
    True...but at least with W in office, everyone knew not to listen to him, and that anything he did was likely to be wrong - plus, he didn't sound very convincing when he garbled every other sentence. People seem entranced by Obama and willing to do whatever he says, just because he can say it without screwing it up.
    GW was not wrong any more than his predecessor, and many chose not to listen to him but they listened to the liberal press instead. Granted he was not as eloquent at Regan but BO only has his charisma, WO the TelePrompTer his ability to speak off the cuff is as poor as GW's but he did say one thing I agreed with, "If in 3 years there is no improvement then guess it will be one term" N one more gripe they claim BO has a 132 IQ yeah sure...
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

Obama... yeah, quite scary. However, the Senate and the House are downright terrifying these days. I guess it is a good thing that we aren't easily spooked.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast