Florida State Trooper

Thread: Florida State Trooper

Florida State Trooper

A Florida senior citizen drove his brand new Corvette convertible out of the dealership. Taking off down road he floored it to 80mph, enjoying the wind blowing through what little hair he had left. 'Amazing,' he thought as he flew down I-75, pushing pedal even more. Looking in his rear view mirror, he saw the highway patrol behind him, blue lights flashing and siren blaring. He floored it to 100 mph, then 110, then 120. Suddenly he thought, 'What am I doing? I'm too old for this', and pulled over to await the Trooper's arrival. Pulling in behind him, the Trooper walked up to the Corvette, looked at his watch and said, 'Sir, my shift ends in 30 minutes. Today is Friday. If you can give me a reason for speeding that I've never heard before, I'll let you go.
    The old gentleman paused. Then said, 'Years ago, my wife ran off with a Florida State Trooper. I thought you were bringing her back.'

'Have a good day, Sir,' replied the Trooper.

Memberships: NRA, GOA, USCCA
    Guns: Glock 26, Ruger LCP, Beretta 90-Two .40, Beretta PX4 Storm Subcompact 9MM, Beretta Tomcat, Bushmaster Patrolman M4

LOL. that's hilarious!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Love it
    I'm secure enough in my self-esteem that I know I cannot handle a 150-pound guy coming at me, but I can handle a firearm to keep that man away from me. -- Maria Heil

Thumbs up

That's a great one I'll have to remember that!