Dog Chapman Goes On Racist Rant - Fired From A&E
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dog Chapman Goes On Racist Rant - Fired From A&E

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA

Dog Chapman Goes On Racist Rant - Fired From A&E

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/dog_...elebrity/64325

Bummer, I kind of liked him in a cartoon caricature kind of way. I don't think I've ever taken The Enquirer's word for anything before, but the audio the above URL links to is unmistakably Dog's voice. Too bad, but he's toast, and it looks like one of his own kids is responsible for the recording.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

Jc40

I heard it on the radio this morning.It was his kid that taped the conversation and then sold it to the media.All the stations are saying that he is toast now and this is definately going to ruin his career.

They said the same thing about Don Imus and he just signed a multi-year multi million dollar per year contract. I've never seen this bozo's show but I won't shed any tears if he never returns to the airways. People like this drag our culture into the sewer.

5. I have never seen the show and from what I have seen of him I have not missed much.
    However it is a bummer that his own kid sold him out. There must not have been much of a relationship there.

What you say to your kids can sometimes come back and bite you in the rear. Dog just learned that simple fact. Telling his son to get rid of his girl friend is a small mistake. Using racial slurs doing it is unforgivable.

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    The truly ironic thing is that Dog spent a good portion of that rant emphatically telling his kid that he would "never in life....NEVER!" let the racial slurs that obviously run rampant around that office, destroy everything they've worked for 30 years to build. Kind of poetic justice I suppose, but I still feel a tinge of sympathy for him because his own kid turned on him so completely.

Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

8. Thought police?

I do not care much for Dog, his family, or his show, but I find it interesting that something said in a private phone converstion, can be used against you in terminating your employment. I doubt that that there is anyone out there that could stand that close an examination into thier private lives, or private phone conversations. If this were a black television personality talking trash about whites, hispanics, or asians, would they be getting the same treatment, I doubt it. Seems that the same standards are not applied equally to everyone. I am not the least bit surprised about his language, as excons are not known to be politically correct. And what ever happened to freedom of speech in this country, what is next the thought police. If so we are all in trouble.

Dog the Bounty Hunter

I used to watch his show quite often, I viewed the show as mindless entertainment, I always had him figured as a loose cannon.

His show seems pretty idiotic, so I doubt the world is being deprived of anything useful.

That said, I think there are laws against recording a private phone conversation without the knowledge of the other party. Anybody?
    Truth is mighty and will prevail. There is nothing the matter with this, except that it ain't so.

-Mark Twain

11. I think he had given up his right to own firearms. Moral fiber not good. Sure did not sound like a man of faith.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast