"Messiah" working his magic.....BEWARE!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Messiah" working his magic.....BEWARE!

"Messiah" working his magic.....BEWARE!

YouTube - President Listens to Desperate Plea for Help in Ft. Myers FL

Charismatic and smooth....

"It's sacrilegious to say it in the Age of Obama, but it needs to be said: Home ownership is not an entitlement. Credit is not a civil right. Your property-value preservation is not my problem. Can I get an "Amen!"?" --Michelle Malkin
    Last edited by lukem; 02-11-2009 at 08:13 PM.

"Common Sense" gun laws. Common sense tells me that the gun didn't carry itself to the crime scene and pull it's own trigger. Punish the criminals, not the guns!

I hope he does not require us all to receive a mark on our hand or head.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

wolfhunter Guest
    He kissed her cheek. Do you think it's fatal?

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhunter View Post
    He kissed her cheek. Do you think it's fatal?
    I donta know about dat... But I expect the dark outfit she was wearing maybe on E-Bay with ...... I am not implying anything like Monica... Never know...
    Semper Fi

kissed her cheek... now that sounds like a sexual harrassment suit to me..
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

How about getting off your ass, getting a job, & paying some rent?????
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

8. Best part of that was the Michelle Malkin quote at the bottom of the OP.
    Kel Tec Freak & 2A Activist
    Grass Roots Gun Rights SC

9. Quote Originally Posted by PascalFleischman View Post
    How about getting off your ass, getting a job, & paying some rent?????
    PascalFleischman HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT! that she would mean she would have to own up to her mistakes and short comings, and we can't have that. I'm sure before it is said and done it was us " gun caring rebels" that kept that poor lady down with all our semi-auto guns and care free attitudes, that is why he will be her hero when he taxes our guns and ammo and makes it so that only the very wealthy can afford to hunt and plink around with semi- autos and he will take that extra money and pay for the housing of those too lazy to get out and work for them.

I guess I'm just an insensitive "bastage"
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

wolfhunter Guest
    She was on Fox&Friends this morning. Some woman is going to let her stay in her unused rental house. The woman took out a high interest loan and left New York on the 18th of January. She and her son (looked to be 20-25) stopped in PA, didn't find a job and moved on to Pasco Co. FL where she made this plea for a hous and a car.

So, the real story is, "I made a bad decision and now I want the taxpayers to deal with it."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast