Should the motto "In God We Trust" be removed from U.S. currency?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Should the motto "In God We Trust" be removed from U.S. currency?

Should the motto "In God We Trust" be removed from U.S. currency?

Hit this poll. Live Vote: Should ?In God We Trust? be yanked? - Faith- msnbc.com So far with a lot of votes it's 85% against it and 15% for it.

Should the motto "In God We Trust" be removed from U.S. currency? * 11220921 responses

Yes. It's a violation of the principle of separation of church and state.
    15%

No. The motto has historical and patriotic significance and does nothing to establish a state religion.
    85%
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

I voted in that poll over 6 months ago, at first it was only the yes idiots but now common sense prevails N no wins...
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

I would like to see a demographic on the 15% who voted against. Probably a bunch of illegals and a few of our new administration members.

"Common Sense" gun laws. Common sense tells me that the gun didn't carry itself to the crime scene and pull it's own trigger. Punish the criminals, not the guns!

5. Who cares? I say money talks! Mine always says "goodbye."

It's time for the "silent majority" to speak out and stop the special interest groups from winning. When will this stop? Allowing illegal immigrants to sue land owners for being turned over to authorities for trespassing, removing history, no ten commandments in public display!!!! It's time to get back to the basics and stop the minority from their successes.

in god we trust wasn't put on currency till 19 55 and now look how much its worth. in gold&Guns is all i trust ,
    no superstition here, just reason and logic
    Let every soul be subject unto the [U.S. Constitution.] For there is no [Constitution] but of God: the [Constitution] that be [is] ordained of God. Whosoever therefore resisteth the [Constitution], resisteth the ordinance of God:American Romans Ch.13v1-7 C.Baldwin

Maybe all the ink saved by removing the words would save the economy...

Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    Maybe all the ink saved by removing the words would save the economy...

LOL, that's it! All of the extra money they are printing is costing more than it's worth!

"Common Sense" gun laws. Common sense tells me that the gun didn't carry itself to the crime scene and pull it's own trigger. Punish the criminals, not the guns!

There was that statement again. "Separation of church and state". Wonder how many today still think that is in the Constitution somewhere? Oh well some also think the 2ND Amendment was not an individual right too.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

wolfhunter Guest
    If we're going to take text off the US currency, we need to remove references to the (non-)Federal Reserve

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast