Cartoon seems to link Obama to dead chimp
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cartoon seems to link Obama to dead chimp

Cartoon seems to link Obama to dead chimp

"Common Sense" gun laws. Common sense tells me that the gun didn't carry itself to the crime scene and pull it's own trigger. Punish the criminals, not the guns!

I guess if someone thinks this bill will stimulate the economy then he has made a monkey out of himself.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Too funny! Has a lot to say about what folks think about our current leadership.

gf
    "A few well placed shots with a .22LR is a lot better than a bunch of solid misses with a .44 mag!" Glock Armorer, NRA Chief RSO, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Muzzleloading Rifle, Muzzleloading Shotgun, and Home Firearm Safety Training Counselor

Quote Originally Posted by Templar View Post
    ~~This will cause a stir...
    Oh Boy, Al Sharpton is just beside himself on this one..

A New York Post cartoon Wednesday drew fire from civil rights activist Al Sharpton and others who say the drawing invokes historically racist images in suggesting an ape wrote President Barack Obama's economic stimulus package..
    Sharpton blasts Post cartoon linking stimulus bill to chimp - CNN.com
    Semper Fi

wolfhunter Guest
    Al sees racism in everything except his own speeches.

It Just keeps getting better..... I just watched Sharpton on MSNBC and he is going to start alot of crap tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by CCW357 View Post
    It Just keeps getting better..... I just watched Sharpton on MSNBC and he is going to start alot of crap tomorrow.
    Well he is full of enough of it to go around.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by ricbak View Post
    Oh Boy, Al Sharpton is just beside himself on this one..

Sharpton blasts Post cartoon linking stimulus bill to chimp - CNN.com

As far as I'm concerned Al Sharpton & Jesse Jackson both have one thing in common. They are both "Self Appointed Nobodys." --Templar

"Common Sense" gun laws. Common sense tells me that the gun didn't carry itself to the crime scene and pull it's own trigger. Punish the criminals, not the guns!

10. You hit that nail right on the head Templar!
    Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant'
    is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist '.

What's so sad about this is the fact that Sharpton thinks the President writes legislation.

The story I saw had the editors or someone from The Post comment back that Sharpton is nothing more than a publicity opportunist.
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast