Pascal's big news! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pascal's big news!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomboy007 View Post
    I am glad that there are professionals who can decipher those ultrasounds, because they always look like Rorschach inkblot tests to me.

Usually I will have a friend who is having a baby, and they wave these things around and ask "Isn't he/she beautiful?" I just nod and smile excitedly and hope that it is enough to fool them (it is). What is in my mind, however, is "Cool. Lava Lamp."

Actually, I think that I do see a U of M Tigers sweatshirt, or is that my imagination?

Seriously, congratulations. Start him at Pho Saigon early. I have read some recent studies that indicate early exposure to spicy food actually stimulates mental ability.

Also, if you or the Mrs. are fluent in another language, raise him with two full time languages at home. Big time synaptic payback.

I think you're imagining the sweatshirt....I don't care about any college ball.

If momma can get past her heartburn, the spicy food wouldn't be much of aproblem. We're both pretty spicy-inclined.

The only languages I'm fluent in are English and "French" (as in, "pardon my French"). In reality, I can read some French, and passably speak a few Italian phrases.
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

Exclamation Attention!!!

New Pascal Sonogram Available!!!

We all saw that coming, no?
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by PascalFleischman View Post
    Thanks to all......here's the ultrasound pics we have available. I believe this was the first time in my life I was excited to see "twig & berries" on the TV screen (bottom right)!

How on earth can you see a twig and berries in that bottom right photo? All I see is a Gecko.
    Congrats in any case. I didn't read through all the posts, sorry, did you say the due date? Welcome JP, that's Junior Pascal.

Quote Originally Posted by gdcleanfun View Post
    How on earth can you see a twig and berries in that bottom right photo? All I see is a Gecko.
    Congrats in any case. I didn't read through all the posts, sorry, did you say the due date? Welcome JP, that's Junior Pascal.

I couldn't see it either. From what the tech told me, "Imagine he's sitting on a glass coffee table & you're looking up at him"

AHA! Light bulb....ON.

Due date is July 2nd.
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

Hey, congratulations, Pascal! We want pics after he's born. Especially the ones with his first 22 rifle, 410 shotgun and his first handgun. Also his first deer. We shouldn't have to wait too long.
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

congrats!!! that's exciting news. take care of your wife and soon to be baby boy!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Please include young Marshall in your prayers. He is in the ICU with an erratic and rapid heartbeat.
    The last report I got is he is improving and may leave the ICU tomorrow.

Fortunately, Memphis has a first rate children's hospital - LeBonheur.
    The Avatar is my Great-Great Grandaddy, CPL Samuel Francis Bondurant, Co. D, 4th Alabama, Law's Brigade, Benning's Division, 1st Corp, Army of Northern Virginia, shot through right thigh 2 JUL 1863.

Prayers, we can do ~

'ey O'Shay, Keep us informed... Thanks...
    Semper Fi

No update today. I am waiting to hear from him - I don't want to pester the lad with phone calls. Maybe I will hear something tomorrow.
    The Avatar is my Great-Great Grandaddy, CPL Samuel Francis Bondurant, Co. D, 4th Alabama, Law's Brigade, Benning's Division, 1st Corp, Army of Northern Virginia, shot through right thigh 2 JUL 1863.

"MARSHALL WATCH UPDATE: I.V. came out this afternoon at 1:00. He is progressing fairly well so far. He'll remain in the ICU tonight for observation, then will discharge to a private room tomorrow AM, provided that the progress maintains. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12