Pascal's big news!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pascal's big news!

Pascal's big news!

Back at the end of October, Mrs. Pascal told me she was pregnant with our first baby!

We had our big ultrasound appointment on Monday, and

THE PASCAL'S ARE HAVING A BOY!!!!! :biggrin:

I've been doing the "Happy Dance" ever since!
    Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

Congratulations Pascal!!! I know you are both very proud and happy!!

Excited for you and your wife! Hooray! :)

Congrats on the soon to be new member of you family.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Thanks to all......here's the ultrasound pics we have available. I believe this was the first time in my life I was excited to see "twig & berries" on the TV screen (bottom right)!

Victory rewards not the army that fires the most rounds, but who is the more accurate shot. ---Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by PascalFleischman View Post
    ~~I've been doing the "Happy Dance" ever since!
    Congrads to you guys... It is a long ways to July, Stay safe and keeps us informed...
    Semper Fi

Congrats to you and the misses. Before you know it he'll be out shooting you at the range!
    "When Government fears the people, it's liberty. When people fear the Government, it's tyranny."
    - Benjamin Franklin

Congrats on the new shooting buddy!

YEP! I'm just waiting on the birth day....I'm sending off for a TN Lifetime Hunting License the next day.

Red face I have to be honest about one thing....

I am glad that there are professionals who can decipher those ultrasounds, because they always look like Rorschach inkblot tests to me.

Usually I will have a friend who is having a baby, and they wave these things around and ask "Isn't he/she beautiful?" I just nod and smile excitedly and hope that it is enough to fool them (it is). What is in my mind, however, is "Cool. Lava Lamp."

Actually, I think that I do see a U of M Tigers sweatshirt, or is that my imagination?

Seriously, congratulations. Start him at Pho Saigon early. I have read some recent studies that indicate early exposure to spicy food actually stimulates mental ability.

Also, if you or the Mrs. are fluent in another language, raise him with two full time languages at home. Big time synaptic payback.

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast