More PO'd People...

Thread: More PO'd People...

Thumbs up More PO'd People...

"The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

we needed every republican/dem/Idpt that doesn't support this to have stood up and fillibustered. this obviously wasn't enough
    M1 Garand, Kimber Custom Carry II, Ruger P-95, Mossberg Persuader 12ga., Charles Daly 12ga(My gobbler gobbler)
    http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/10/311.html

Rep Manzullo is a bulldog here. Good for Him. I used to drive thru Rockford, Ill and Rep Manzullo is correct, the town is becoming a ghost town. I watched Rep Boehner on C-Span the other day and his views went un heeded. Sheldon thanks for the post
    Semper Fi

2010 can't come fast enough
    M1 Garand, Kimber Custom Carry II, Ruger P-95, Mossberg Persuader 12ga., Charles Daly 12ga(My gobbler gobbler)
    http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/10/311.html

On a side note... Santelli is at present by his own words "Living in fear of his life" after making the news with his rant he was publicly attacked by the OBAMA white house news, this was on ET the other night....
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.