Time for a clasic....

Thread: Time for a clasic....

Wink Time for a clasic....

This has been around for some time and as I have not seen it posted for a while it's rerun time Press One for English
    On a side note when the phone rings and I hear 'please press 1 for English" I give them a few choice words and then slam down the phone.... This is America, learn to speak the language or leave.
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century
    "Don't be so open minded that your brains fall out!" Father John Corapi.

if it's good enough for the US military workplace as the only language allowed for everyday work, it's good enough for the rest of the country
    M1 Garand, Kimber Custom Carry II, Ruger P-95, Mossberg Persuader 12ga., Charles Daly 12ga(My gobbler gobbler)
    http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/10/311.html

I don't like country music... but that was pretty good. definately agree.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

I got an 11 year-old half brother who told me school was teaching him the Pledge of Allegiance in Spanish.
    And my sister moved down to California, and picked up spanish pretty quickly. She got herself a Mexican boyfriend who lived in the US for 11 years and doesn't know a lick of English.
    A lot of mexicans jump the border into Kalifornia, and then come up into Oregon. At the saw mill I recently got laid off from, the mexicans out number Americans 2 to 1. It was difficult to communicate with some of them, which in a saw mill, can pose a big safety hazard. I got no problem with them being Mexicans, but damn it, if I'm crawling into a machine to fix something, I want the other guy to understand me when I say, "Don't turn the damn machine back on!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]In order to rally people, governments need enemies. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them. And if they don't have a real enemy, they'll invent one in order to mobilize us.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    I got an 11 year-old half brother who told me school was teaching him the Pledge of Allegiance in Spanish.
    . It was difficult to communicate with some of them, which in a saw mill, can pose a big safety hazard. I got no problem with them being Mexicans, but damn it, if I'm crawling into a machine to fix something, I want the other guy to understand me when I say, "Don't turn the damn machine back on!"
    Amen bro I hear you, lately there have been a number of car accidents where the driver spoke no English and basically had no idea what they were doing was wrong, Obviously they were driving illegally.

As to the Spanish version of the pledge... tell him to boycott it and invite his dad to show up to class and join in the protest, I know I would had they tried that on my kids...
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

welcome to america, now speek ENGLISH!

Quote Originally Posted by Sheldon View Post
    Amen bro I hear you, lately there have been a number of car accidents where the driver spoke no English and basically had no idea what they were doing was wrong, Obviously they were driving illegally. ...
    That is why we left the Republik of Kalifornia and moved here to the Commonwealth of Missouri... 'Been here for over 20+ years without any incidents like we did where our hangar was located at Hampton.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

On a side note anyone here see 45 tonight abut the family they was kidnapped and held at gunpoint by the Mexicans just across the boarder.... they got out OK but if they only could have had been well armed but that is just not possible for the law abiding......