The "Failing" obama ecomomy - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The "Failing" obama ecomomy

Quote Originally Posted by MR. Fish View Post
    Jeech. Give the guy a chance. It's been a bit more than a few months to clear up what Bush did in 8 years...............you really think our 2A rights will be taken away. He has more than just the economy to work on. The whole world is feeling the crunch Our law makers here in Illinois are working toward ccw rights as I speak. A step in the right direction in my opinion
    Yep, it's only been a month and he's given how many billions right back to the same irresponsible people who helped get us into this mess? And that's just this tip of the iceberg here with obama. What's up with this stimulus package that "had" to be rushed through before any one could finish reading it? We've yet to see the nasty little suprises in there.

I agree with you obama has a lot more things to worry about right now other than 2A issues, funny thing is he seems to be dedicating a fair share of his attention to 2A. The AWB that he wants to make permanent this time is already in motion. I guess going after the criminals who commit these terrible crimes isn't "common sense." He'd rather punish the law abiding citizens and make life harder for us rather than inconvienience the criminals.

It is beyond me how we can even consider a senator for President of the United States if he/she doesn't fully support the Consitution/Bill of Rights. You'd think that would be mandatory for consideration for the position.

"Common Sense" gun laws. Common sense tells me that the gun didn't carry itself to the crime scene and pull it's own trigger. Punish the criminals, not the guns!

Quote Originally Posted by Templar View Post
    Yep, it's only been a month and he's given how many billions right back to the same irresponsible people who helped get us into this mess? And that's just this tip of the iceberg here with obama. What's up with this stimulus package that "had" to be rushed through before any one could finish reading it? We've yet to see the nasty little suprises in there.

I agree with you obama has a lot more things to worry about right now other than 2A issues, funny thing is he seems to be dedicating a fair share of his attention to 2A. The AWB that he wants to make permanent this time is already in motion. I guess going after the criminals who commit these terrible crimes isn't "common sense." He'd rather punish the law abiding citizens and make life harder for us rather than inconvienience the criminals.

It is beyond me how we can even consider a senator for President of the United States if he/she doesn't fully support the Consitution/Bill of Rights. You'd think that would be mandatory for consideration for the position.

I agree with you obama has a lot more things to worry about right now other than 2A issues, funny thing is he seems to be dedicating a fair share of his attention to 2A.

+1. He is a multi tasking Marxist. He has the ability to shaft the American public from many different areas at one time.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Quote Originally Posted by HK4U View Post
    I agree with you obama has a lot more things to worry about right now other than 2A issues, funny thing is he seems to be dedicating a fair share of his attention to 2A.

+1. He is a multi tasking Marxist. He has the ability to shaft the American public from many different areas at one time.
    that he does.. and the thing that scares me is I don't think we've seen anything yet.
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12