Legend of the Mall Ninja - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Legend of the Mall Ninja

25%

I got some of yall beat. I scored 21%.LOL
    It had to be the Toby Keith- Clint Black answer.

4. 32 here...and I chose Toby - Clint.

Talking 28% mall ninja

Crap...I knew I should have studied...stupid cat question...stupid pointy stick answer...crap!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

Only 61%, I'm packin up my 400 rounds and am off to meet Gecko for tonights practice now, maybe I can do better tomorrow!

33% not good, but not bad either. phew! guess I shoulda studied better! I tried to read the article after the fact> too much reading, too little time. Will try l8r. Good stuff though! Gotta put a link there from my facebook.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf". ~George Orwell / Rudyard Kipling

8. You scored 35% on Personae, higher than 55% of your peers. I am not sure to be happy or sad a this point.

Damn this is scary, 57% and we don't even have a mall!

Wow, I can't even read through all of that. As a security officer in the state of FL, sadly I have to work with people much like Gecko45 occasionally. They usually end up getting fired for sleeping on the jobsite, and/or using excess force to deal with a situation.

I work class D security (unarmed), and most of the sites I work are condos, outlet stores, and bars. Here in Panama City Beach, getting into a physical fight and having weapons involved is frequent during the tourist season (Spring Break) but nothing to be overly concerned about if you keep your head on straight. A good security team has each other's back and responds to a call quickly and in force. (without rifles, ninja boots, and body armor)
    Gun control: Forcing a 95lb woman to fist fight a 300lb rapist

53% and we don't have a mall either! My bad!

You scored 53% on Personae, higher than 90% of your peers.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast