Legend of the Mall Ninja - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Legend of the Mall Ninja

I am neither a pragmatist or an idealist...53% vs 47% It says I have to have skilz to be in that position.

Oh wait, this was about the mall ninja test wasn't it? I failed--only 27%, so I can never join you guys in your great mall adventures!
    People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.--River Tam

My score was 19% and yet I still feel dirty and ashamed to be 1/5th mall ninja.

"Common Sense" gun laws. Common sense tells me that the gun didn't carry itself to the crime scene and pull it's own trigger. Punish the criminals, not the guns!

Thread was commical.

I scored a 32. However, there were too many questions where a "NONE of the above" would have been appropriate. I imagine it would have resulted in a lower score.

Quote Originally Posted by NDS View Post
    I am neither a pragmatist or an idealist...53% vs 47% It says I have to have skilz to be in that position. Oh wait, this was about the mall ninja test wasn't it? I failed--only 27%, so I can never join you guys in your great mall adventures!

I won't tell if you won't. lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123